CORE4ELEMENT?

hunter

Any body know where to find some CORE4ELEMENT clothes? I see them on camofire alot and would like to try some but would like to try some on first?? I would like to find some in utah county but it seem like they are only online?

If you live in Utah, you can stop by the Camofire warehouse in Draper and they will sell it to you there. Otherwise, it is only available online only through their site, camofire.com or blackovis.com (at least where I've seen).

I'd suggest going into their 'store' if you can though, they're super friendly guys and real good to work with.

I've have some Core4 stuff for several years. Absolutely loved it. However this season I had a couple if zippers break. Core4s customer service was not terrible it was nonexistent. One email back that said sorry talk to the place you bought it. I contacted Camofire. They were very very friendly and tried very hard to help the situation but also didnt seem real happy with the support they received from Core4.

As a side note, I'll happily be opening presents filled with Kuiu gear on Christmas morning.

For what it is worth,
I bought a pair of Core4 pants off Camofire. Wrong size so I went to their warehouse and they exchanged them no questions asked. However after the first washing I got a big hole in the leg. It looked like it was melted. I don't know how it happened but it seemed weird. Then a day later I sat down on the edge of my wheeler and the butt tore. Again, maybe I just had bad luck, or maybe the material is crap. Either way, I am not happy with them.
I love the mountain mimicry camo pattern. That's about it.

I've had better luck with there warm weather gear, my only complaint is the pit zips, there on your sides, pretty worthless.

Core4 and Camofire are right next store to each other. Camofire sells tons of their gear, and if you want some just call them up and they should hook you up. If you call camofire directly you should get the discounted price on the gear. I love mine, have had a zipper break, but they are going to fix it as soon as I take it in.

Have used my stuff for 2 seasons now and love it. Haven't had to call Core4 yet, so not sure on their customer service but love the gear.

My buddy used core4 on our Alaska hunt. We were in the bush for 18 days. His core4 did as well as my Sitka. I wouldn't hesitate to use it.....camofire seems to be the place to buy it. That is where he got his from.

I got the Element jacket from Camofire, and the external chest pocket hasn't worked from day 1. It won't unzip.

Good luck on sending it back. When I contacted Core4 they literally said, not our problem talk to the place you bought it. Customer service was not helpful at all. Like I said love the gear until I had an issue. Love my new Kuiu way better. If you check out the Kuiu the price is comprable and the Kuiu is twice the product.

ive had really good luck with all core 4 gear. very affordable and good quality.
camofire has been excellent with all transactions and have been more than helpful. the ONLY thing that i think needs to change with their company is their return policy. if you got the wrong size and want to exchange it, they will make you pay up front for the new item, then ship the old item back and they will refund the money once they receive the old item. just makes it a pain in the a@@

"Shoot Straight"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom