Cottonwood canyon whitetail

M

Muleymonster

Seen her the day after Thanksgiving.
5483doe.jpg

shoot it! theres no season or permits for white tails, nongame species here in utah, dont want messing with genetics of the muleys

LAST EDITED ON Dec-03-12 AT 07:08PM (MST)[p]I would love to see a healthy herd of whitetails in Utah, it would bring more opportunity and take some pressure off our muleys. They haven't messed with the genes in CO, MT, or ID they coexist, thrive, and are a ton of fun to hunt......I get tired of hearing how they would negatively impact the mule deer. If they do, I don't see any other state suffering. Some of the biggest muley bucks in the country have been killed on the eastern plains of Colorado where they coexist with whitetail.

Bocephus,
I agree 100% I wish we did have a huntable population of whitetails. awesome critters. In fact I'm going to texas in 3 weeks to go hunt a few. As far as shooting her, or any other whitetail for that matter. You better have a legal permit. Our tags say deer, not mule deer. I think that's pretty reckless advice to go kill it, if your not legally licensed to do so

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom