COUES BUCK

AZtrophyhunter

No, he is not a monster but it is my first Coues & I took him with bow. A good friend of mine put me on an exceptional spot & I arrowed this guy at 30yrds. Next yr I'll hold out for somethin a little bigger. I am a happy camper! My heart about beat out of my chest when it all went down. Should be good eatin for sure.

Coues003.jpg

Coues002.jpg

did it take two arrows to put that guy down or is there more to the story

Just Living The Dream

Congrats. I am heading out tomorrow with my brother and son to see if we can stick something. I will be my first with a bow also. If I can seal the deal. LOL

Congratulations! Did you get him from a stand or was it spot and stalk? That is a dream hunt of mine.

You've just completed one of the toughest feats in the hunting world......killed a coues buck with a bow & arrow. Congratulations and thanks for posting him up!

BOHNTR )))---------->

Congrats on your beautiful buck!BOHNTR said it best , and you should be jumping out of your skin with your success. I hope you mount him , I KNOW I WOULD. I mounted my first ever muley with a bow about the same antler size as yours and had a great mount come of it.I'll see if Vini or someone else can post it for me but little bucks make some great mounts.Again congrats on your trophy...January 2nd hopefully I can find some muleys.....Love these picsand Thanks for sharing it...

Thanks for the compliments! Oh, & trust me I am jumping out of my skin. I'm thinking about trying it again after Jan 1st. Maybe my luck will continue. :)

Henry, I was in a treestand overlooking a trail. A doe came in first & he followed. I know he is just a 2pt but he acted like a big buck. He moved ever so cautiously, not even presenting me with a shot for a good 15-20 min after I first saw him. He quartered away & I blew an arrow through him, he only ran 30yrds. I've never seen so much damge done by an arrow, it was unbelievable. I never thought I would be so gitty over a 2pt.

The other bloody arrow in my quiver took care of a coyote that decided to get within bow range. Thanks again guys.

now thats what i wanted to hear way to knock down a dog got any pic? i and nive job on the buck tooJust Living The Dream

Cant see the picture!!!?

What part of AZ?
Hopefully this week I can do the same thing!
Jeff

Sweet!
They are showing up now.
I blew a stalk this morning on a nice buck dogging a doe.
I'll be at it in a little while again.

Jeff

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom