coues tag advise/help, leftover tags...

ClarkW

Anyone know of a guide(like a hundred bucks a day type guy, not someone making a living doing it) or someone that would be willing to help for a few days on a first or second southern az coues hunt. Tired of waiting for the dream december hunt and would like to get just enough help to be able to locate some deer country in one of those soAZ units and actually get to go deer hunting! Would either put in as a second choice or try one of the few units that sometimes have left over tags. Any help or leads would be appreciated.
PS - I could exchange help on elk or antelope in no. AZ.

Not sure if you are going to be able to find any guides who go through an outfitter that has all the proper paperwork at $100 a day. I know that Mullins Outfitters has a partially guided hunt where you supply your camp and food and then they will do everything else. Not sure what it would cost but it would be cheaper than the fully guided hunt.

If you want shoot me a PM and if you get drawn I can at least give you some starting point in most of the southern units and if my schedule is open I might even be able to swing down and try to help you out for a day or 2

Duwane Adams, noted coues hunter, provides a hunt-map service, I believe with good areas located on a topo. There is another similar service called Hunt-scout.

Thanks all. I do want to clarify because I did feel a little weird about posting the $100 a day thing, but my neighbor was trying to bid on Ebay last fall on someone offering a 3 day "assist" for $300 for mule deer and I once had an offer (many years ago) for a guy to help out for gas cost, so I hope I didn't insult any with that or belittle any guides that charge (and deserve) much more money. I was just kind of hoping someone was willing to tag along on a hunt and make a new aquitance (that wouldn't gather all of his friends and take them to the spot the following year!)or be willing to exchange info that could benefit them in the future with some good spots in no. AZ for elk or goats.

Thanks again.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom