cougar hunts

beaston

hey guys im just looking to know if anyone has dogs that are reasonably priced? im just looking for me and a budy of mine it would probably be in southern utah but we are able to travel a bit. thanks!

I have dogs,Been all over the area I live in and haven't seen a lion track since early fall,Around the end of oct.
Ever Since my area has been a harvest objective unit the cats are thinned out.!!! LOL

Look harder.

20221210_072416.jpg

20221029_162424.jpg

We've Got a 'Stretchable' here in the Yard Once In a While!

I'd Place Money That Some Great White Hunter Shot It's Mother!

The Yardleys in beaver run dogs. Cant remember thier Outfitter name off the top of my head but they have a ton of success out there every year

Following. I built up about 10 cougar points in Utah - just in time for them to do away with limited entry cougar hunts.....

There was a time in Utah when there were only a few houndsmen and lots of lion. Nowadays there are lots of hound owners and they will all tell you there are very few lions. In reality there are still few houndsmen and lots of lions.

The gov't should have used all these new hounds and lion hunters to develop a covid vaccine because they can't even catch a cold.

There was a time in Utah when there were only a few houndsmen and lots of lion. Nowadays there are lots of hound owners and they will all tell you there are very few lions. In reality there are still few houndsmen and lots of lions.

The gov't should have used all these new hounds and lion hunters to develop a covid vaccine because they can't even catch a cold.
Good to know I mean most of the outfitters are kinda out of my price range that’s why I’m asking but if there is only a couple then I’m screwed ?

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom