Cougar mount

BIGJOHNT

Long Time Member
I just got my Utah Cougar back and on the wall !
5201img_1312.jpg

That's SWEET!

Who's the Taxi?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Travis Roundy did the mount for me. I am happy how it turned out. I have seen so many cats that turn out funny looking. Travis does a good job on them.

awesome!
Just curious, did you shoot him in a similar setting (cliff type stuff with dead timbers on it)?

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Beautiful cat and mount! I would love to see the reactions that you get from visitors when they walk into that room for the first time and see that cat on the wall.

any dead kitty looks good on the, wall, but that looks really good, thanks for showing,,,,/.

Thanks guys ! I shot it just south of Otter Creek. I was able to start the dogs and be more involved then most. My buddy has dogs. I have bird hunted with dogs most of my life and enjoy watching the dogs work. I wasn't so sure with hunting with hounds. I helped collar them and start them on the track. I found that I enjoyed it the same as hunting with bird dogs.
The Lion cliffed some of the dogs up on a ledge the first time they treed him. He then ran down the mountain and ran up a huge boulder right beside the tree and then jumped up into the large pine. I had to stay with the dogs and the lion ,while the other guys went to get the other dogs off the ledge. I had only my phone and a diet mountain dew with me. They brought my pistol, cameras with them after they got the dogs.
354dscn0394.jpg
My wife ask if we could make him look more friendly .But every time I moved under the tree he would look at me and growl. Just like the mount. It is hanging above the door going into my den/office. I am getting use to it now. My wife said my den is barfing into her family room :)

Diet DEW?

You deserve the Real Deal!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Ya Bessy, I drink way to much of that Diet Mountain Dew ! I need to find a program. I bought a large water bottle last night. Lets see how long it will last. I guess I am on the wagon ;-)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom