Could a houndsman catch bigfoot?

Bambistew

Very Active Member
If there really is a Bigfoot, why hasn't a houndsman caught one?

If they can catch bobcats, lions, bears, coons, you name it, I wouldn't' think a 7' tall humanoid that supposedly smells terrible, lets out spine tingling howls and leaves big azz tracks would be much of a challenge. Maybe that's the reason? Would it be considered the special Olympics of hound hunting?

Smalfut.jpg

RE: Could a houndsman catch terapins?

Bigfoot is really an alien and goes by the name of Chewbacca. He just visits earth every now and then. fatrooster.

Can a Nun catch the clap?

---------------------------------------
"I needed a cheesy signature saying like everyone else"

I agree with eel. Dogs are afraid of them!!!

they do. It is a secret society and they don't advertise it since the hunting is so good and so much fun. Imageine all the dumb questions on the internet.
What state for bigfoot hunt?
What unit?
What guide?
What gun?
What gear?
How do they taste?
Which subspecies is the largest?
Stupid crap like that.
They just keep it to themselves.
cold dead hands

I agree, dogs don't want anything to do with bigfoot, neither do bears or any other animal.

4678aec03a21ae00.jpg

I find it real hard to believe that full grown male grizzly is afraid of anything, except maybe humans.

"I find it real hard to believe that full grown male grizzly is afraid of anything, except maybe humans."

And Bigfoot!

Eel

Most of the houndsmen I know can only catch a buzz. :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Come on Hardway I'm sure a few of them can catch a nun or too.

Hardway, Hounddawg.jr, seems to be able to catch things.
unfortunately most of them be skanky women.

Drahthaars fear nothing.

Good point Bambi.

>Hardway, Hounddawg.jr, seems to be able
>to catch things.
>unfortunately most of them be skanky
>women.

He should get some pointers, his class of women would go way up. :) Chicks just dont dig them stinky ole hound dawgs. J/K

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

I do put a hurtin' on those skanky women from time to time. Generally, it's pretty tough but come fall when all the deer hunters head to the mountains, suddenly Wendover fills up with skanky women. Married of course, but us doggers ain't too picky.

Nobody loves the deer hunt like us hound doggers. :) I wish it lasted clear til Thanksgiving.

As for Bigfoot, that's a tough one. No offense but I've seen some of your wives out in Wendover in October and seems to me like Bigfoot is the least of your worries. Scary.

But if anyone could catch him, it would be my dogs and I'll tell you why.

(Now insert what every hound guy you've ever met has told you)

"My dogs are the best blah blah, I'm a better hunter than him blah blah, I can catch more than all those other guys blah blah, I'm the greatest blah blah, my dogs are the best ever blah blah, lock down cold nosed, gritty blah blah, second to none, me, my, mine, ME ME, my dogs, ME, BEST, GREATEST blah blah, look at me everybody, I'm the best, blah blah...."

Houndawg, the only guys around here that talk like that are the ones with the expensive aluminum dog boxes and new trucks :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom