Couldn't we wait...

They'll never expect it.....LOL!

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Might have to copy and paste that one.

"We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all".
Theodore Roosevelt

The plan to use the drones was probably leaked on purpose. Why, i haven't a clue but when i told a guy i was gonna kick his ass beforehand, it made little difference.

Joey

>The plan to use the drones
>was probably leaked on purpose.
>Why, i haven't a clue
>but when i told a
>guy i was gonna kick
>his ass beforehand, it made
>little difference.
>
>Joey

Joey, damn that cracked me up! LOL!

This reminds me of a WWII story that I read a long time ago. It had to do with U.S. submarines.

The Japs were not aware of our subs diving capabilities. The Japs would drop depth charges but they were always set to detonate shallower than our subs were. Our subs would release an oil slick and the Japs thought they had got it, and break off the attack.

Everything was fine until some reporter got ahold of the story and printed it in one of the big newspapers. We started losing more subs after that.

There is another story about our torpedos. Maybe another time.

Eel

Would this be anything like Whore-aldo showing the News Media what the battle plans were for the following day in Iraq?

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Let them all know we are coming!!! Scare the hell out of them first!! Anticipation is half the fun!!! Just like knowing when your going to be executed!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom