Couple of shed pros

Lameduck

Heres a few sheds my girls and I found today. They sure like to get out and hit the hills just not for as long as dad does. We did have a good time though. They are getting to be pros already.
march2010076.jpg

march2010063.jpg

march2010073.jpg

march2010070-1.jpg

Fantastic, train them right, tell them the first thing in shed hunting is NEVER TELL WHERE YOU FOUND THE BIG ONES !! HA

Great pics, I can't wait until my boy is big enough to come with me huntin/shed huntin. Hopefully this time next year!! Thanks for sharing.

Nocked N Loaded

Great fun! I took my boys out last week, we didn't find any horns but they haven't stopped talking about everything else we saw. It was a ton of fun for me and them.

Thanks guys. Ya it doesn't always turn out to be the most relaxing trip when you take the little ones with you. But when it is all said and done and your four year old says "Thanks dad for taking me shed hunting can we go again". Then that makes it all worth it to me. Or when your one year old picks up a piece of pvc pipe you are working with and uses it to make elk bugles then you just have to smile and figuire you must be doing something right.

Don't know if you do everything right but that is definitly RIGHT...:)They are lucky girls...

Don't forget to check them for ticks...seriously...tick paralysis in young kids happens every year and gets mis-diagnosed easily.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom