Couple Oregon Bulls...

B

Bull7

This is a couple bull's me and my brother took this archery season here in Oregon...Enjoy

Ron's Bull #1
watermark.php

Ron's Bull #2
watermark.php

My Bull #1
watermark.php

My Bull #2
watermark.php

My Bull #3
watermark.php

Great bulls! Better yet, where in the world can you drive up and load them whole into your truck? That ain't happening any where I've found elk here in Utah.

Congrats!

Pete

Looks like a couple of real nice bulls, congrats on your success. Must have had a great time.

Keep the Sun at Your Back and the Wind in Your Face

The first one went out in quarters, and the second one was a downhill slide on wet grass with 5 people...Made it real nice

Bull7:

VERY nice! Looks like a great hunt. Congratulations to both of you on fine bulls and thanks for posting.

BOHNTR )))---------->

Thanks for the comments...It was a great hunt for sure and I also came across this little 4 point buck a few days before...
watermark.php

We took those bull's out of Eastern Oregon and of course already thinking about next season...

Very nice.
We saw more excellent bulls this year than in any five of the past added up. But, we could not close the deal bowhunting, though. All the bulls were very quiet and already had cows with them when we got there. It was 81 degrees for most of our trip and the wind was not our friend... Got some nice photos and had a good trip.
I too am planning already for next year.

We definitely saw some thumpers this year also. I would have had a much large bull then the one I got if I would of shot at vitals instead of horns. OH WELL, maybe I will find him next season?

looks like you guys had an awsome hunt.What area of eastern oregon.I hunted starky 2 years ago and had a good time Iam planning to go back next year if we don't draw montana.

Great job there bull7; can I have my tracking unit back now? It should still be at the bottom of your daypack.

That Desolation area keeps treating you well. Maybe some day....

Ras

I looked all over my pickup for that dang thing. Never thought about looking in my pack. Good to here from you Ras and you are always welcome to hunt with us if you would stay out of the desert for one year.

Still more & more every year. Seems to be the trend for all of the units. I like to get away from the people in the roadless areas as much as I can...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom