Covid and Barrett Nomination

NeMont

Long Time Member

I am not saying this is fact but it is interesting to consider if enough Republican Senators have to quarantine and the time lines of getting a nominee through.

That would be a real kick in the nads for the Trump lovers and Covid deniers.

Nemont

Are you advocating or hoping for a Supreme Court stacked with liberal judges so we can worry about losing certain rights? The first being the 2nd. amendment and the right to posses firearms.

RELH

Are you advocating or hoping for a Supreme Court stacked with liberal judges so we can worry about losing certain rights? The first being the 2nd. amendment and the right to posses firearms.

RELH

are you able to read anything without making up stuff that isn't inferred, hinted at or stated a any post?

I am telling you that the Presidents diagnosis and that of Mike Lee may have a major impact on getting Barrett confirmed. Especially given how many people in the Senate, including Barrett who may have to quarantine not to mention the various staff members who are needed to make the Senate hearing run.

Read it again and tell me what you read. I think jumping to unfounded conclusions is the main exercise you get these days.

Nemont

Well when you say that it would be a real kick in the nads for "Trump lovers" and "Covid deniers" it tends to sound like you hope that is the outcome. Would it also be a kick in the nads to TDS sufferers and Podunk, Montana insurance salesmen?

I read enough to again ask the question if you are advocating that or hope it happens just to rile up Trump lovers.

RELH

I will type slower for those who can't figure it out.

T H E C U R R E N T C O V I D O U T B R E A K I N A N D A R O U N D T H E P R E S I D E N T AND H I S S U P P O R T E R S I N T H E S E N A T E M A K E S I T H A R D E R T O H O L D H E A R I N G S.

I never claimed it didn't affect me or any of the other stuff. Mitch better pay up the Senate's zoom bill and make sure he can keep the majority health enough to attend at least a virtual vote. If you don't think Trump world is crapping their pants then go look at what is actually going on.

Other than that carry on pretending you can put words in my mouth that I never said.

Nemont

I read enough to again ask the question if you are advocating that or hope it happens just to rile up Trump lovers.

RELH

Show me where I said either. Trump lover never need a reason to get riled up, they are in a constant state of it.

I am saying what I typed out above. COVID is going to make this harder and Mike Lee may have gotten the entire staff put in quarantine if you watch him passing out all those hugs freely while at the White House.

Nemont

They could use ZOOM for the hearings and even use mail in ballots for the vote. Postmarked no later than Oct. 30,2020. The Dems like mail in ballots.

The problem with mail in ballots is the final vote would be 52 yeas and 232 nays. Even though there are only 100 Senators.

Last edited:
Bullshit Nemont, that is not what you said in your OP. You said that would be a real kick in the nads for Trump lovers and Covid deniers. You can type as slow as you want but it doesn't change what you actually said. You say you never said it didn't affect you but then your statement makes no sense because you specifically called out Trump lovers and Covid deniers. So then if it also affects you which category do you fall under, the Trump lover or the Covid denier?

You could have said it would be a real kick in the nads for bar tenders and nurses but you didn't. What exactly is a Covid denier anyway because I don't think there's anyone out there that is denying that Covid exists. The hoax was that we destroyed our economy and people's livelihood for a virus with a 99.8% survival rate.

They could use ZOOM for the hearings and even use mail in ballots for the vote. Postmarked no later than Oct. 30,2020. The Dems like mail in ballots.

The problem with mail in ballots is the final vote would be 52 yeas and 232 nays. Even though there are only 100 Senators.
Didn’t all the attempts at rule changes to allow remote voting In congress get shot down by the GOP?

Nemont are you going to write in "John Kasich" again as your hero for President. Here is some of Kasich's record and he also flip flopped to give a speech for Biden. A true Republican that looks out for the veterans in this country.
RELH

John Kasich Controversies & Scandals.
  • Ohio Governor Called Cop "An Idiot" for Pulling Him Over
    John Kasich

John Kasich
    Mar 2016
    Ohio Governor John Kasich was pulled over for unlawfully passing an emergency vehicle in 2008. In a speech to the EPA , Kasich reflected on the event, calling the police officer "an idiot," also saying he had not broken the law. A police official released a dash cam video of Kasich, which contradicts Kasich's claims.

• Governor Kasich Signs Two Voting Restriction Laws
    John Kasich

John Kasich
    Feb 25 2014
    Ohio Gov. John Kasich signed two voting restriction laws that limits the eligibility of absentee ballots and cuts the early voting period for Federal elections. The law will make it more difficult for overseas military members to vote if they make a minor paperwork error. It also prohibits election workers from assisting voters unless they are disabled or illiterate, which could make it more difficult for senior citizens in nursing homes that are accustomed to receiving assistance from bipartisan teams that help them cast their ballots.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom