Cow elk

B

bryan21

Been hunting area 7 cow elk near wells and montello for the past two days and have only seen 3 bulls no cows. We've gone to texas springs, black mountain, pequop spring, hunters draw, shafter interchange, poppy valley. Kinda lost at this point dont really know where they all went. any help would be nice thank you.

I have the rifle deer hunt in 081, i dont know where you might find any elk, but if you have seen any deer i sure would be interested in hearing abut them.

Silverstate hunter..do you know anything about 081? send me a pm if you do...im looking for any info i can get on this area...thanks

I wish i could help you nvhunter but they cut out 081 from the cow tag this year we can just hunt 076 077 and 079

Hey guys thanks for the pm. We have tried everywhere you guys have said saw a few other hunters up there and they havent seen anything as well, besides maybe a spike here and there but no cows at all. It is very weird there not even by the winecup right now like everyone says they are

Not sure if it is in your area... up behind Hot Creek Reservoir last year (Snake Range) I encountered a 6 point bull and 6 cows coming into a water tank for mid-day drink, also found a spike and a small 5 point sheds during my hunt.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom