Cowslayer Jr's First Sheds

Torch

Maybe we should call him Bullslayer instead of Cowslayer Jr? He outdid his old man and spotted both sheds before his dad. It was awesome to see how excited he was. I don't think cowslayer will ever hear the end of it!

By the way cowslayer, how many sheds did you find on our trip? I could swear you were talking a little smack on another thread about all of the browns you were going to find! Just remember to keep your head up and have your son show you how it's done!

Snell003Large.jpg

Here are a few ATL's from my past couple of trips. Enjoy!
Sheds014Large-2.jpg

Sheds005Large-2.jpg

Snell001Small.jpg

SMConstruction002-2.jpg

Way to go that is what shed hunting is about!!! good finds man keep it up out do you pops! starting them out young now thats awsome congrats and good luck!!

YOU AINT GOING TO KILL A BIG BUCK UNLESS THERE IS A BIG BUCK WHERE YOUR HUNTING!!!

What Torch didn't mention and I don't know if it's good or bad, but my little boy probably saved me a sprained ankle by finding that first brown shed. I was holding his hand walking down the ridge looking for sheds and was in disbelief as my boy yelled, there's one. I thought whatever until my eyes focused in and finally registered that it was indeed a brown 6 pt elk shed. I blurted out the same words about 3 seconds behind my boy. Torch, just laughed as we walked 5 steps and picked it up.

I was telling my little boy how proud I was of him that afternoon that he had found such great antlers and that he had outdone me. That night as he was laying in his sleeping bag getting ready to go to sleep, he turned over to me and said, "Dad I am so proud of myself!" My heart melted, and that my friends was my best day of shed hunting, Ever!

What's better than spending time with family and friends in God's Country.

Torch, humble pie tastes a lot like pumpkin pie, pretty good when you put the sweet stuff on top.

CS

Way to go guys. I haven't had time to breath much less hunt for sheds. I'm living vicariously through you boys. Keep it up.

It's always an adventure!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom