coyote hunting just got easier

Now that would be a start in helping the farmers and ranchers, The side benefit is the deer herds that they will help.Hope it passes.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Just wondering, why can't they come up with a way to mark a coyote pelt, so if this does pass, the hunter could collect the bounty, and still sell the hide, for double the reward? Just a thought.

How did it get "easier"?

With thousands of more guys out calling them it will only make them smarter!

Dont get me wrong alot of dogs will die and this could help out our deer herds. But i dont see how it just got easier.

hornkiller.jpg

There is only one way to control Coyotes!

But in the process it will kill a few Ravens & Magpies!

GAWD We don't want that!

Without the use of 'it'!

There's only one thing that controls Coyotes!

And that one thing is Coyotes theirselves!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

It didn't get easier maybe a bit more affordable. Parvovirus and Distemper are both highly lethal to canines like 1080 without the dead bird effects it amazes me they never think trying it. Any responsible houndsman/pet owner would be vaccinated against both. I won't complain about fifty bucks a yote though.

This may be more affordable to hunt coyotes for money, but it looks like a 25% increase in my hunting license.

Who thinks if this passes there will be a notable increase in deer and in turn licenses? The deer herd will come back and it is economic development, I do not think I am going to buy it. We already know from a previous post it is the golden eagles?!

We have geniuses here in Iowa blaming the poor pheasant numbers on turkeys, hawks, coyotes, etc. - not the incredible loss of habitat, four very bad winters followed by extremely wet springs, or the wide spread use of indiscriminate insecticides (the chicks have no protein).

I hunt coyotes because there are very challenging and are a very worthy opponent. Not because I think I am saving the deer or pheasants, etc. - which I will in turn try to kill myself? I frankly have as much respect for coyotes and others predators as I do the game that all us predators hunt.

Take that money and improve the habitat and then improve some more habitat and so on.

I would think the a million bucks from the Expo could be handed over in such a critical time. Some for bounties and some for more proficient ways to eradicate to the desired number.

3.jpg

Have a good one. BB

You Sure wouldn't see any laying on the roadside. I wonder how many Colorado/Nevada dogs they will be buying.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

LAST EDITED ON Feb-11-12 AT 11:28AM (MST)[p]In Texas they pay for a pair of ears. Saves you from having to skin them and you can just leave them lay if you want. Not sure if you could still sell the hide, but is there really a market?

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom