Coyote Pic Goes Viral

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
This photos is all over Facebook and seems to be causing a firestorm of controversy.
Animal rights activists and anti gun liberals from all over the world are screaming bloody murder...

https://www.facebook.com/8107180956...0718095613660/867419843276818/?type=1&theater

coykids_zpsd68e8c59.jpg

One AWESOME picture!!!! Should go viral in the shooting sports world too!

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

I'm sure the Original Picture is Black & White!

It's Actually HH when He was a Youngster & They Colored the Photo!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LOL! Awesome HH!!!

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Back Home we would call that a good start for the boys and what they have piled up.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

well I get offended when I see that worthless president and this picture is awesome!!!!!!!!!!

So many uneducated followers of the anti hunting world, sad they would argue with reason and common sense in hope for a pat on the back.

>Wow, Your wasting your time trying
>to talk some sense into
>those people. I still tried
>though...

Lmao! Yer a brave man elkaholic! Those people r crazy!

Geoff is a coyote killer! These young boys have been killing coyotes for a few years now. Check out the Coyote Craze video series, awesome videos. Geoff also runs a coyote "university" where you can go out and hunt with him and let him teach you the ropes.

Sweet pic

I see nothing wrong with that picture. The coyotes are dead and the boys are alive. Where's the "bloody murder" in that photo??

I would like to personally thank anyone who has killed a coyote. You all keep my deer and elk hunting dreams alive!

Keep throwing lead until ALL dogs are dead!

Must be a ton of coyotes if they can shoot that many in a day.
I'm sure if their parents would allow it they could make some good money. Have guns will travel!

This guy mainly hunts Nebraska and Eastern Colorado. I'm not sure the supressor laws in Colorado but in Nebraska and the Dakota's i think you can

If all kids were raised in this manner, we wouldn't have the silly problems we do today!!! Awesome!!!!

I commented on there, but, Antis are completely governed by emotion.
Good luck ever having a normal conversation with them.

Awsome. I'll bet those boys had the time of their life.. Plus,as said before,they saved a lot of fawns.

You got to remember not to long ago that little girl who
blew that instructor head off with that Uzi..
these boys are struggling to hold these rifles up..
jester

One of the commenters on there didn't know if those were coyotes or if they were foxes. Bitching about something and they don't even know what they are? OMG...we're in trouble. LOL

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom