coyote success

Trone

470ace634ff18400.jpg

My buddy and I went out on Sunday to try and call a few dogs, and ended up getting 8. Not to bad for our first trip of the year, and all dogs were killed before 1:00 pm. We always expect to kill a few dogs, but 8 was a pleasant surprise. We called in 11 dogs.

Sweet, that pumps me up to go!!
We killed a couple in the book cliffs last week while muzzle loader hunting deer, now bring on the snow and let's rock & roll!!

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

I'm not trying to sound cocky, but 8 dogs from this part of the country is not to shabby. I guess I'll wait for you to post something better and then we'll chat. None the less I am happy with what we got.

That one on the far right looks huge! congrats looks like u had a good time...

Looks like you guys had some fun. That beats our best day of 7 coyotes down. Looks like they're furring up quite nicely too.

Beats the piss out of what I've shot in a day. That's alot of damn dogs. Great shooting.

Aim Center Mass
rifleman.gif

Thanks for all the compliments, I don't know if we are that good probably just that lucky. We were hunting in utah

Now is the time to get going before all the call happy idiots get out there and educate them all. Good shootin', thin those mutts out.

The vast majority of people don't realize that some of us expend tremendous amounts of energy to merely appear normal.

Wow!! That makes for a great hunt. Congratulations. I've been meaning to get out and hit a few.

We always use mouth blown calls. I dont like electronic calls, its not that they are not good enough, I just like mouth blown calls better personal preference.

Looks like a very fun morning out .I think the guy above who posted about "only 8 yotes" was being funny, I don't think he was putting you down at all , it was more like "8 dogs"??? Your kidding right , most guys aren't serious enough at predator hunting and are lucky to shoot more than 1 or 2 in a hunt , and you guys wacked em and stacked em. I've never had a day like that , but know if I just keep working at it it will come. Just think , a few more hunts like that and you guys impact the deer in that area for the better.Fawn crops will have a much better chance with less yotes.Great job and keep slammin em...Larry

NMHUNTNUTTG I assume you are from new mexico because of your username. Where in new mexico do you live

Trone it is Nov. now have you still been killing dogs.
I have went out about four times and killed three dogs.
Last Sunday I was calling and I had a dog out there a mile and was watching him and three other dogs snuck in on me. seen them before it was to late and got one of them. Should have got more but they winded me when they chased a rabbit around the hill and started to leave and we shot one of them.

Striker1, I know its Nov. and no I haven;t been back out. I know thats sad considering coyote calling is one of my favorite things to do. I've just been entirely to busy with work and haven't even had a chance to run out for a couple hours. Hopefully this weekend I will be able to get out and make a couple of stands. If I get lucky and do any good I'll post more pics.

Trone, i dont know if you have already been asked this but what do you do with all them dogs....just leave em for the birds or do you do something with em...man ur knockin em dead...great pics....Justin

LAST EDITED ON Nov-19-07 AT 11:34PM (MST)[p]Good job that one is a pig.... Hopefully have some pics for you all next month...

Hey Trone , your right , I'm in NM. Live in Rio Rancho , it's up the hill to the west of Albuquerque , and theres a bunch of coyotes there. Just can't shoot anywhere near...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom