Coyotes - Ceader Vally area

400bull

Very Active Member
I have a 12 year old boy that is showing some interest at doing a little coyote hunting. I know of a couple places in Southern Utah where I could go that would at least offer a possibility of seeing a coyote. I was hooping to find some place a little closer to Utah County so we could go out after school on the week days. I have thought about trying the Ceder Vally area south of Eagle Mountain. Would I be wasting my time here or are there a couple that hang out in that area?

400bull

The thing about coyotes is that they are everywhere. Cedar valley definitely has them. You could get lucky on some. Others are call shy. I've been more successful where I get futher away from people. The dumb uneducated pups will come in though. Tell your boy not to get discouraged. You may have to do several stands before you call one in. Best of luck. Post some pics.

South of EM is Allens ranch, I dont know how they would feel about you shooting them on their land, try out in the blackrock canyon area and even the foothills above Lindon/Orem/PG there are tons up there, it is walk in only though, the Vernon unit has a bunch on it also

Skull Designs: Quality European Mounts at affordable prices

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom