Craig area processors?

L

liv4hunt

I'm realitively new to this area! What's everyones experiances with the processors around here? Which one would be a good one for me and the family to use?
Thanks in advance for any help and advice!!!!

Good luck to everyone hunting this fall!!!

Work to hunt!! Live to hunt!! And the rest spent keeping the wife happy!!

"Brothers Meat Processing" did a fine job on my bow killed antelope buck this year. I would recommend them. They are located close to the railroad tracks south of the business district in Craig. Ray

Thanks Newfoot!!! I know last year they were turning down animals after the first 3 days of each hunt, so they must be good.

I am also willing to take my families animals to Meeker or Maybell area!!

Work to hunt!! Live to hunt!! And the rest spent keeping the wife happy!!

There is another processor in the Northern part of Craig, up HIWAY 13, just a bit before you get out of town on the W side of the road. But I haven't had any dealings with them. Don't want your spot but approx where are you hunting around Craig. My dau and her family went up last week and harvested 6 doe antelope. Then I took my grandson up and he harvested another doe antelope. I don't know if there are anymore doe antelope licenses for 3/301 left or not, you could ck on the DOW site, but the antelope season goes thru this week end. Might give you another opportunity if you're interested. Might only be PLO licenses left if any at all too but just thought I'd mention it. Ray

There are 284 Private Land Only Doe Antelope tags left in 3/301.
I just checked the DOW site at approx 10:40 Pm tonite, Oct 16.
Some landowners are more liberal about letting you hunt antelope than deer. Don't know if you are interested or not but the hunt code is A-F-003-P5-R Ray

I have used the guy up on the north part of town on hwy 13, west side of the street across from the taxidermy shop. They did a great job, something like Custom Quality Meats I think, anyway, their sausage was great, everything cut good and wrapped great, the best I have ever had really.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom