Crappy flight II

overton

Long Time Member
Myself and 3 other deer hunters were in Sonora, Mexico ticketed to fly home with a connection in LA on PSA flight 1771 on December 7 th 1987. One of the
Hunters was worn out from riding around in the shooting seat of jeep and talked us into a one day delay of our journey home. I was really ticked off
Until
The next day when We found out flight 1771 was hijacked and all aboard died. I wasn't upset with the old timer any longer after that.

2311idiot.jpg

You know me, always looking at the math angle. That was exactly 46 years after Pearl Harbor.

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Jun-01-14 AT 05:58PM (MST)[p]Yes all the more reason I shouldn't have gotten on that plane!

2311idiot.jpg

Bi-plane and Oroville Wright was the pilot. Cuz I hope you bought that hunting partner a great big T-bone steak for saving your hide.

RELH

I'd like to find that old timer and ring his neck. He damaged the space time fabric and countless have had to put up with you ever since.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I'm glad you wasn't on it, I bet you wife is even happier ..45 you wouldn't havenyne to chum the sea if he wasn't here !!! ;)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom