Crash of 2009? Watch this guys.

B

bwnco

Well I dont care what party your with or what your beliefs are but this out to scare the cra--- out of you!. Amazing still that Obama administration totally ignores the dive wallstreet is taking. What a joke!

You can go home and play with yourself zigga, rest of us are trying to figure out best moves to keep investments growing and to curb our losses.

Funny how Bush and McBush were all on board with just what Obama is doing, in fact they started it McBush even had to return to DC to make sure phase 1 passed. but now somehow it's wrong? imagine that.

This debt is going to screw us, no question, the only question is what are the alternatives? the talk on that is pretty slim.

thats the strangest thing, a few years ago republicans didn't care one iota about debt, they said the answer to all things problematic was a good old tax cut, preferably for rich folks, I think they repeated over and over that we need to grow the economy, grow our way out of trouble, now they have transformed into the party that doesn't believe in a growing economy, and now they care about the deb't. Their a bunch of chameleons. Heres a good quote by a famous right wing icon, guess who said this? "deficits don't matter, Reagan proved that"

LAST EDITED ON Mar-06-09 AT 06:13PM (MST)[p]1. Energy independence. Wind and solar. Fixed!
2. Economy. Bailouts and Stimulus. Fixed!
3. Health care. Soon to be fixed!

I think we're lookin' good!:)

Remember when all the conservatives were saying the debt was no bid deal, it will handle itself, you can even find sound bites of Rush saying it.

Debt was good in the good 'ol days, now it's bad M'Kay.

Debt was bad, it is bad, but it's easier to justify in a depression than in the good times. funny how quick they forget, if the Bushies hadn't doubled the debt we could have all of Obama's pie in the sky spending and then some just on what we racked up in the last 8 years. no doubt that's different.

8 years of a Dumb A$$ and your rooting for another 4 to 8 years of another Dumb A$$?????

Nope, they are all crooks.

48461bbc1c983664.jpg

WOW! We are all agreeing on something. Whatever happened to the guys here that loved w? Did w's MM approval take another dip?

"Remember when all the conservatives were saying the debt was no bid deal, it will handle itself, you can even find sound bites of Rush saying it."

First off not all conservatives thought that way. There has been a huge division in GOP over fiscal responsibility and going back to simple conservative values, like balanced budget. Also looking at the graph, I think you have to agree fricking debt is gonna be heck of alot more.
I will also Remind Piper fricking banks were forced to lower there qualifications so more loans could go out to lower income people starting with Carter admin, then Clinton hit it harder and Bush Administration, agreeably did not do anything to fix it. I did not like W all that well but ill take him and even Hillary over Obama anyday of week. Problem with Wash DC is more common people that have had to work there way up and have actually owned businesses arent representing us there. I will say biggest majority of them are crooks, but some less crooked then others. When you have that many lawyers in anything we are screwed.

Carter? com'on you've had 20 years of conservative presidents and the " contract with America " since Jimmy but you still want to blame him? Bush had 6 years of full power post Clinton and couldn't fix anything, give me 6 years of full power and I'd fix some stuff, maybe screw some stuff up too but you wouldn't be blaming presidents fron 30 years ago thats for sure.

"You can go home and play with yourself zigga, rest of us are trying to figure out best moves to keep investments growing and to curb our losses." by bwnco

My vote for post of the year!!

Dang that is funny right there!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom