Creative Millenial

Dikndirt

I had to post what I observed yesterday...I work in the heart of silicon slopes and yesterday afternoon a young man who I guessed to be in his early thirties was standing in his skinny jeans and holding a sign on the roadside that said this: "My BMW just got repossessed and my stock portfolio just crashed. Anything will help..god bless. I give him a few bucks for his creativity

Suffered a set back and is now in need of a handout. Figures. I bet Hillary got his vote too.

I think the skinny jeans on guys make them look so cute (more like girls)!
I wish I even had a stock portfolio and when I buy a BMW it damn sure better be a 4x4 with 16? all terrain tires and a cargo bed for dead critters (my food)!
I can't relate to him so he won't get my dollars.
Yep, things sure have changed around here Mr DikNDirt

Zeke

#livelikezac

>I had to post what I
>observed yesterday...I work in the
>heart of silicon slopes and
>yesterday afternoon a young man
>who I guessed to be
>in his early thirties was
>standing in his skinny jeans
>and holding a sign on
>the roadside that said this:
>"My BMW just got repossessed
>and my stock portfolio just
>crashed. Anything will help..god bless.
>I give him a few
>bucks for his creativity

Somebody with that much creativity (and disposable income) can surely figure out his problems without the assistance of my paltry $5.

Tell him that like a good millennial he should just launch a kickstarter campaign and promise everybody rides in his BMW when he gets it back. LOL

My biggest worry is that after I'm dead my wife will sell my hunting gear for what I told her I paid for it!
https://GearLobo.com

At least he probably didn't lie about his stock portfolio....if he has one.

97172deliverancebanjo.jpg

Yeah, skinny jeans really look stupid......
Wait a minute, I think we wore something similar in high school in the 60's...never mind.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom