Credit cards for illegals?

polarbear

Long Time Member
This might have been posted here before, but just incase. It pisses me off to no end and it just happens to be true!!!
http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/bankofamerica.asp
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Eric, yep it's true! In fact Bank of America is changing its name to Bank of Amigo.:)

Which brings us to the bottom line as to why illegal immigration is not only tolerated but actually encouraged in my opinion. A whole bunch of people are getting filthy rich because of illegal immigrants. Big companies and very influential people. To hell with the common folks and what it does to us!

Well, in that same spirit, I've decided to grow and sell marijuana. I know it's illegal but I'm only going to do it because of all the money I can make. That seems to be the bottom line here. I just want a piece of the American dream too!

What do you say? You want in on the ground floor? We could cover the whole West Coast! Hell, we'll even hire illegal immigrants to work the "fields". I know we'll be left alone then! Seems only fair to me!

Eel

Ditto Eelgrass! Bank of Amigos along with finance companies accept "matricular cards" and are making a ton of money. One would think their profiteering would be illegal.

If I were caught hiring undocumented non-citizens I would pay a hefty fine. But apparently it's o.k. to profit off them as long as they are not an employee. Don't make no sense

Right on Eel!! I'll get rid of my cattle and let's start growing weed!!!! I have a great spot on my land in Eastern, WA where there is a spring for water and a long growing season!!! We could hire some illegals to guard, take care of and harvest our crop! If we get busted we can blame the illegals and get off scott free!!!! Only in America!
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

OK then. It's going to take some money to get started. I'll go to Bank of Amigo tomorrow and see if I can secure a loan!:)

Eel

Cool! Pick me up a check book cover that looks like a burrito!
Eric

deerline.gif

40 miles from me, the sheriff dept. found 3,500 plants and a few illegal mexican's with M-16 gaurding it...kool 'eh

You guys would freak out here in NM with all the southerners moved in. Now they have decided to deploy more of our national guardsmen from NM to send to Iraq , leaving only some 300+ to work the border. TX and AZ have near 1000 persons on their border , now NM is going to only have 300+ . Tell me the gates aren't opening up here...

How about we round up all the illegals, bring our troops home from the middle east and send the illegals for fight for this country!!!!! If they make it back they can stay here with full citizenship! Bring our troops home to guard our borders and shoot anyone who tries to cross, no questions asked. If they want into the US, they have to apply and serve in our military to prove themselves.
Eric

deerline.gif

polarbear , my wife said the exact same thing. Lets see if they are willing to die for this country, those who would sign up to fight for the USA should be granted citezinship.

>You guys would freak out here
>in NM with all the
>southerners moved in. Now they
>have decided to deploy more
>of our national guardsmen from
>NM to send to Iraq
>, leaving only some 300+
>to work the border. TX
>and AZ have near 1000
>persons on their border ,
>now NM is going to
>only have 300+ . Tell
>me the gates aren't opening
>up here...

Who is the Governor of NM? Oh yeah, that's right, BILL RICHARDSON, Democratic candidate for President who is 100% behind Illegal Alien Amesty! No wonder why you only have 300 guarding the border there. But don't worry, the FBI is now conduction an investigation on the influx of Illegals from the Middle East across the NM border at 25K to 30K each. Big money there!
Bill Richardson receives an F- on immigration by NumbersUSA.org

I guess it would really piss you off if I told you that there are mortgages for illegals as well.

>I guess it would really piss
>you off if I told
>you that there are mortgages
>for illegals as well.

How in the heck can an Illegal get a home mortgage? Stolen SS#, stolen ID cards? How, when it is so difficult for average American citizens to even qualify for a mortgage loan?
You are right, this really does piss me off.
They must all be in NM or Connecticut.

eweikum338 - There is a lender that does not care about credit score. Does not care about citizenship. No stolen information at all. In fact they say it is completely legal. They are also a very big company and they lend in every state, not just NM and CT. Don't get me wrong. Their guidelines don't make it so every illegal immigrant off the street can buy a house. Because they do require a down payment on their loans. But illegals usually get 8 or 9 people buying a single house and they all chip in on the down payment. You would be surpirsed how fast that money adds up. Believe it or not, it happens all the time. The rates are extremely low and they will loan them the money for the house.

Who is the Governor of NM? Oh yeah, that's right, BILL RICHARDSON, Democratic candidate for President who is 100% behind Illegal Alien Amesty! No wonder why you only have 300 guarding the border there. But don't worry, the FBI is now conduction an investigation on the influx of Illegals from the Middle East across the NM border at 25K to 30K each. Big money there!
Bill Richardson receives an F- on immigration by NumbersUSA.org

Yes Bill Richardson is the Governor by title, he's never here as he is out campaining. He tells all groups what they want to hear, but what polotician doesn't ? But with that said, Bill Richardson isn't the one who decides to send national guardsmen , it's the Chief and Commander of the USA...

Addressing them, the mayor said, "We are proud to soon be issuing the first municipal ID card in the nation. So, everyone, I welcome you to City Hall today. And come back to your City Hall next month as well to get your cards."

If illegals can make it to New Haven, CT they can get a ID card to make it easier to get a credit card.

Mayor DeStefano should be locked up in federal prison for aiding and abedding law breakers.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom