Creepy Uncle Joe

CAforkedhorn

Long Time Member
LMAO... This is turning out to be the greatest show on Earth. Democrats are starting to eat their own and Joe Biden is already screwed. Remember that we were told that we have to believe Christine Blasey Ford and now that stupidity is coming back to haunt Biden.

https://www.courant.com/politics/hc...0190401-vl7chim3hrdjtcwu2tszrhozzm-story.html

https://apnews.com/a2a11e7e88fb42738773321a1485d2c0

I'm not sure Biden can recover from this. This isn't the same as Trump ##### grabbing. There is already so many hilarious memes out there on social media that are going to stick with him that he will forever be the creepy dude that is too touchy feely.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think that Biden is any kind of a rapist or molester. I think he's just that guy that hugs people and plants a kiss on their head. No big deal usually unless you're running for president.

He has a habit of doing that. At the very least it's sexist and condescending. Some woman needs to call him out in public at the time he does it. And he needs to keep his hands off the kids (he only does it to girls).

You are right about the Dems turning on each other trying to get ahead in the race. The first woman who accused Uncle Joe is a Bernie Sanders supporter.

The second woman has stated she wants to see a woman elected as president and probably is a supporter of Elizabeth Warren. They want to knock Uncle Joe out of the running as they figure he is a viable threat to other Dem candidates. I guess Sanders learned something from what crooked Hillary did to him.

RELH

If in the unlikely event Trump runs in 2020 Biden would easily kick his azz. his popularity in the chithead states that handed the win to Trump would be a huge advantage for him.

So if the libs take Biden out because he kissed Stan from American Dad on the back of the head they deserve another 4 years of the orange chit stain. but the rest of us don't.

Trump grabs puzzy, bangs hookers and lies about it while his wife sits at home and the Flanders crown loves him. but the libs can't accept another old man showing strange non-sexual affection ? we're living in bizzaro world.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LOL, you are living in bizarro world idiot. Doubling down on being wrong all the time is pretty bizarre. Since reading comprehension isn't your strength, you'll find where I said that I didn't think Biden did anything necessarily rapey but it doesn't matter when the image of creepy Uncle Joe is already stuck to you.

Remember what we learned in the Kavanaugh hearings. We must believe the woman according to the Democrats so we must believe that Biden likes to inappropriately touch women and therefore he is toast.

In case you haven't noticed, nobody with any brains thinks your opinions are worth a shyt anymore. You've been wrong about most everything you've posted about and your credibility ranks lower than Manny at this point. Congratulations... that is quite a feat to be dumber than Manny. Got any proof of Russian collusion yet? We all know Mueller was just too incompetent to do a thorough investigation on it so there must be something out there still. I'm sure it's hidden in his report somewhere and the whole world will know the real story real soon right? God you people are dumb.

Uncle Joe or "shotgun Joe" is almost as dumb as Dude. I said almost. Remember shotgun Joe telling a woman that all she needs for self defense is a shotgun, no need of a handgun. If a burglar attempts to get in, for her to step out on her balcony and fire off a shot with the shotgun and the burglar will run away.

Only problem was the woman lived in a city that prohibits the discharging of a firearm within the city limits and she would be arrested for firing the warning shot. Yeah! shotgun Joe is the typical bright liberal Democrat, but still brighter then Dude will ever be. The reason for that is that Shotgun Joe is just smart enough to get Dude to support him.

RELH

"I wonder if he did that to the chinese to get those awesome deals for Hunter???"

It appears that was more of the Obama foreign policy.

Well his other problem is that damned white male privilege thing. Smart people know that white privilege is BS but with all the calls for reparations that seem to be popular, I'm losing confidence in smart people being in the majority anymore.

In any case, Biden now has the label of old white man who likes to fondle young women and girls. That really isn't a very good label to have in the #Metoo era which leads me to believe he is toast before he even starts.

With 7 or more women accusing Biden of inappropriate touching, he now has the reputation of being a "dirty old man". This election cycle is going to consist of low ball dirty attacks by the Democrat candidates against each other.
Get the popcorn out and enjoy the show. Trump will be able to set back and watch them kill off each other with true or false allegations of misconduct.

RELH

98255658218023024506533256963099125448764817408n.jpg

>In any case, Biden now has
>the label of old white
>man who likes to fondle
>young women and girls.

That used to be considered normal male desires. Not that it was ever right but things sure have changed from the days of old farts copping a feel and grinning to the #metoo era.

What's next, they are going to start defining more sexes than just male or female? Oh wait.

Nemont

Nemont, so true. I wonder how long it will be before we have our first transgender or gender neutral presidential candidate.

For now though, Biden has a lot of baggage and he's old AF. I just don't see him being able to put it all out of the minds of voters. It's going to be very interesting how it all shakes out given the field of candidates the Democrats have rolled out. Sadly, our presidential elections have become nothing short of a clown show to see who is the best clown.

Well we know which clown won last time. Given the shytty choices on the left and no challenge on the right, it most likely will be the choice of keeping the clown you know instead of taking a chance on a new clown.

To quote Conrad Black: "Democrats in 2020 a bunch Unelectable Nonentities"

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Apr-04-19 AT 09:18PM (MST)[p]Bill Weld is threatening a challenge....and....Howard Schultz is very interesting to listen to....could an independent make a challenge???....or just be a spoiler??

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

The only thing a third party candidate does is draw votes from the others that's why they like it to maintain their majorities in CA. I agree with you guys he won't get a major parties backing and as such has no chance unless Nemonts take on subliminal preference takes hold and the nation supports a write in candidate.

Yeah Joe is done. Creepy, touchy, huggy, corrupt, plagiarist. Funny how just a few weeks ago I thought he was the Democraps best hope for winning. Looks like Bernie Freeshit Sanders has a chance this time with Hillary not running. The Democraps are snakes though so I expect them to eat him pretty soon too.

Wait... I thought she was going to be indicted? How can she run for POTUS under indictment?

Let's just cut the shyt. Hillary will not be indicted and she will also not run for POTUS. I would love to be wrong about that too but she is damaged goods man.

The Democrats have some what washed their hands of Hillary as she is too much damaged goods. None of the candidates have so far requested her support as they feel she would turn voters away.
She will be the lighting rod for distrust of the Democrat party when Barr's investigations get under away for the attempted coup on Trump.

RELH

I believe Hillary intends to run for president again, and she will, unless of course she is indicted first. And she will be indicted, it's not a matter of if, but when.

If she is stupid enough to run again, I look for the DNC to do to her what they did to Sanders in support of her the first time around. Too many far left radicals running now that will not be willing to let her take the lead.

She would also be waving a red flag in the face of Trump and A.G. Barr and they would see to it that she faced criminal charges to knock her out of contention.

RELH

>I believe Hillary intends to run
>for president again, and she
>will, unless of course she
>is indicted first. And she
>will be indicted, it's not
>a matter of if, but
>when.

The Hillary caged heat fantasy sure is strong with you. You need to stop listening the H.A. Goodman because he has claimed Hillary's indictment was eminent for 3 years now.

The issue isn't that she shouldn't be indicted it is that she won't be, nor will Obama.

Nemont

>Another video about Hillary running in
>2020
>
>https://youtu.be/ydRG1Rqc_CU

Bob D

Watching that clown is going to rot your brain. On one video he claims that Hillary's indictment is in the works, the next he says she is running. Which is it?

Nemont

So she is going to be indicted and run? Making pot legal there in Washington has really affected your ability to think clearly.

Nemont

Depends on which happens first. Likely scenario is she runs against Trump, loses, and at some point after that, is indicted. I'd rather see justice happen much sooner than that, but you know how long it takes the government to do anything.

>Depends on which happens first. Likely
>scenario is she runs against
>Trump, loses, and at some
>point after that, is indicted.
>I'd rather see justice happen
>much sooner than that, but
>you know how long it
>takes the government to do
>anything.

So is HDS like TDS? Cuz you have it Bob. That dude is radicalizing you.

You know, this is the same kind of reaction people would get back in 2016 when they said that they thought Trump would win.

I'm not saying Hillary running for president again, or being indicted is 100% certainty. I just think there's a chance that HA Goodman is right. I HOPE he's right. Hillary losing AGAIN will be unbelievably entertaining to watch. And of course, I want her to pay for her crimes just as anyone else would.

>You know, this is the same
>kind of reaction people would
>get back in 2016 when
>they said that they thought
>Trump would win.
>

Trump would win? Hell they were telling us he'd be indicted and in prison before the election took place!

#livelikezac

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom