Crooked Hillary will be indicted

LMAO....I hope he's right....but WTF is he???

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

>LMAO....I hope he's right....but WTF is he?

He's nobody. Just like this guy who's recording a video about AOC from a motel room that manny posted a couple of days ago.

https://youtu.be/1h5iv6sECGU

So Bob, are you going to make a bet on that with ocho?

Homer-

did you watch the video? Right in the very beginning he tells you who he is. He's a journalist. I'm really not sure why it's so unbelievable that Hillary will eventually pay for her crimes. She's committed some very serious crimes.

so.....he's nobody??

like you and me??

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>so.....he's nobody??
>
>
>like you and me??

Exactly.

Well no, he's a "journalist". He told us so.

Bob, I agree, Hillary should go to jail. I just don't think she ever will. She's not new at this game.

I understand why you guys are saying he's a nobody, but he's a guy who pays attention to politics and has a much better understanding of it than I do. I work a regular job 40 hours a week and I have two kids, so I don't have time to keep up with everything. This guy, H. A. Goodman, makes this his priority, it's his job, he writes books and articles about it. And he's not a Republican, and in fact was a Bernie supporter in the beginning, but became a Trump supporter. He's one of the very few who predicted that Trump would win the election. So yes I do give some credence to what he says.

So let's make a bet to see how much "credence" you give the clown who has also claimed Hillary was, without a doubt, going to be indicted three times in 2017, five times in 2018 and now again in 2019.

$500 bucks says crooked Hillary never gets indicted or name your price if you want more.

H.A. Goodman is a clown, just like those on CNN, he is as much of a journalist as Donna Brazile is. He is a pundit who expresses an opinion like Hannity does or Tucker Carlson. Nothing more and nothing less.

So do you really put any "credence" in what he claims or are you just an idiot who believes the rules apply to everyone including politicians?

Put your money where your mouth is.

Nemont

So no bet that this clown knows anything, you just believe he has the inside scoop because he says he does? That explains why you believe in all things Trump, no critical thinking needed to be a Trump lover, just do as you are told.

Nemont

Ne help me out. Did you ever say that there was Russian Trump Collusion and were willing to bet on it?

Nemont-

Did I say the ##### would 100% for sure be indicted? I don't think I did. What I said, was that this guy (Goodman) says that she will.

Sorry I don't have money to throw away on gambling.

RE:

Bob D.

did you read the title of your Thread:

not "Crooked Hillary needs to be indicted" or "Crooked Hillary should be indicted" or "I can't believe crooked Hillary isn't indicted", you stated: "Crooked Hillary will be indicted"

So do you believe this clown's prediction or is that you are still hung up on "Hope and Change", hoping Hillary might be indicted so Trump lovers can change the subject?

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Mar-14-19 AT 03:14PM (MST)[p]>Ne help me out. Did you
>ever say that there was
>Russian Trump Collusion and were
>willing to bet on it?
>

ummm..no I didn't but I know for a certain fact had I asked Trump lovers to bet on Trump and Russian Collusion not one of you cowards would have taken me up.

Nemont

RE:

I respect that you spent several years doing active duty NeMont, BUT YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT LESSONS DRILLED INTO YOU DURING THAT TIME. HONOUR! YOU SIR ARE A SMART ASS,LOUD MOUTH, EGOTISTICAL, NARCISSISTIC PUTZ. SHAME ON YOU!

RE:

LAST EDITED ON Mar-14-19 AT 03:13PM (MST)[p]YBO,

I spent time with guys who you wouldn't be qualified to carry their jock strap. You don't don't shyt from low grade peanut butter when it comes to honor so GFYS. You know as much about honor as AOC does about capitalism.

Instead of being a whining little Beotch and a Trump apologist why not come up with some new material, you know, like the truth.

Hillary should be in prison now, she isn't going to be in prison at all, period, stop with your caged heat fantasies about her. The truth is that nobody is going to be held accountable. That is how the game is played. Trump isn't going to be impeached, Hillary isn't going to be indicted, Comey isn't going down the river, Mueller isn't going to be pushed out of DC.

All this is political theater and a bunch of total and complete BS designed to attract the idiot class on both sides of the political spectrum.

and it is working when one looks at Trump's dumb stooges, the only more frightening then you idiots is the morons on the left. The idiot class is over represented on both side.

Nemont

RE:

Gee Nemont I really do think you should run for president. Then all the idiots could worship you, and you could save us. You're the only person on the planet who's not an idiot so we need you!

RE:

You wouldn't like me as president since you aren't a conservative, I would cut to much for your liking. You like Trump's way of spending more and putting in on your Children's backs.

If you are so bright and know so much how come no wager on Hillary's supposed indictment?

It has zero to do with me running for president, how about admit the guy in there now isn't the greatest ever and can't even get his own party to allow him to be king? Kind of an embarrassing vote today in the Senate, when a Republican majority knows they shouldn't just allow Executive Overreach because there is an R after Trump's name.

Why didn't Nunes refer Page and Steele to the DOJ for prosecution back when he was Chairman of the House Intel Committee? Or Hillary for that matter? We all know the reason but let's hear your excuse as to why this is so?

Nemont

RE:

TheHill.com

Don?t blame the FBI ? Hillary Clinton was never going to be charged

By Jeff Cortese, opinion contributor ? 09/14/18 09:30 AM EDT 1,072comments
The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the view of The Hill.

Don?t blame the FBI ? Hillary Clinton was never going to be charged

, few inspire otherwise rational people to erupt into vicious debate quite like Hillary Clinton

. It is this juxtaposed sentiment of admiration and vitriol that led to the three reasons the FBI?s investigation into the former secretary of State?s alleged use of a personal server was never going to result in charges.

First, the Democrats didn't want her charged. The FBI should be, and is, apolitical. In fact, it would be bad form for a president to appoint a political ally to lead the FBI. However, this nonpartisan gesture is disingenuous given the appointment of the attorney general (AG) is not made with the same care. The FBI is the investigative arm of the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the AG is the head of the DOJ. Thus, FBI investigations do not result in federal charges without the approval of the DOJ and, by extension, the AG.

That is why the June 2016 meeting between former President Clinton and former AG Loretta Lynch on the tarmac in Phoenix was so significant. It was unconscionable that the AG would meet with the spouse of someone under federal investigation in such a manner. Though touted as an unexpected meeting, that is inconceivable. The two security details, Lynch?s and Clinton?s, would have learned during their security advance of the other being on the tarmac about the same time. This would result in prior notification to the protectee. Finally, assurances by the AG that their discussion was unrelated to the investigation is irrelevant.

In the words of former Louisiana Gov. Earl Long, ?Don?t write anything you can phone ? Don?t nod anything you can wink.? Lynch?s willingness to look Clinton in the eyes, let alone entertain a 30-minute conversation, was sufficient for the public to anticipate the outcome.

When the tarmac meeting became public, the AG claimed she would distance herself from the investigation and support then-FBI Director James Comey

?s prosecutorial recommendation. Privately, however, Comey would have known the AG did not support charges, and defying the DOJ was not an option. Unlike Comey?s decision to buck the White House when he was deputy AG, there was no constitutional issue at stake to compel disobedience, and there was plenty of reason to comply.

A breakdown in the relationship between the FBI and the DOJ would have consequences no reasonable FBI director would accept. Defying the will of the AG could result in punishment that could affect thousands of cases across the country. The AG could shuffle resources to other agencies, raise thresholds, change priorities, slow or deny approvals (particularly relevant in public corruption cases) ? all kinds of bureaucratic maneuvering unlikely to make headlines but guaranteed to make an FBI Director miserable. The risk was too high and the consequences to the American people too dire to recommend charges.

Second, line attorneys at the DOJ did not want to charge Hillary Clinton. Some may disagree on the merits of the evidence against her, but that is true of any investigation. The quantity and quality of the evidence is only part of the decision to prosecute. The lawful exercise by prosecutors to choose not to prosecute despite sufficient evidence is known as their ?prosecutorial discretion.? And, prosecutors prefer the dog tied to the tree. The particular statute Hillary Clinton allegedly violated did not have a rich prosecutorial history, which meant she would likely go to trial. Comey was a DOJ attorney through and through before getting the FBI appointment. Based on the challenges with the statute and a prosecutor?s general aversion to risk, even FBI lawyers were never likely to recommend charges.

Third, the Republican elites were against charges. Hillary Clinton is a lightning rod that unifies the party?s different conservative factions. She is fuel on the fire every time she lands in the news, and prison would end her long-term usability. The only thing worse for Republicans than Hillary Clinton not being charged would be an acquittal. The political blowback would be catastrophic if she were seen as having been victimized by Republicans. With that, the idea that any jury would convict the former secretary of State without a single holdout, regardless of the evidence, is at least debatable. The absence of investigative action post-presidential election, despite promises to the contrary, is evidence Republicans prefer Hillary Clinton right where she is.

The decision to prosecute has always fallen outside the scope of the FBI. Regardless, the FBI has become an expedient political scapegoat to distract from the truth. Have mistakes and poor judgment been made at the executive level of the FBI? Absolutely. Arrogance has a way of colliding head-on into a heavy dose of humility. However, the agents assigned to the Clinton investigation and the myriad others, by and large, are men and women who sacrifice daily to preserve the safety of the American people and uphold the Constitution. Despite the attacks, their tradition of ?Fidelity, Bravery, and Integrity? remains constant, even when those who shouldn't, do lose faith with it.

Jeff Cortese, a financial crimes manager in the private sector, is the former acting chief of the FBI?s Public Corruption Unit. Before his 11-year career with the bureau, he worked as a dignitary protection agent with the U.S. Capitol Police and served on the security detail for the Speaker of the House.

RE:

I agree w above statements. NeMont is an As*#*#!!! A loud mouth that doesn't hold a conversation just spews sh%t calling people idiots because that's his go to intelligence level.Not tough to come to that conclusion. Wanna bet? Wanna bet? Duuurgghh, wanna bet? It's nice to see debate here but this loudmouth ruins it for anyone not wanting to bow down to him. Yeah that about sums up my take on his posts.

RE:

LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-19 AT 06:48AM (MST)[p]Get it the game then little girl and do tell when will crooked Hillary be indicted or are you another Trumpette too?

I have tried having a meaningful conversation on here dozens of times. The Trump living idiots have zero interest in that ergo I just call them like I see them and it hurts you snowflakes feelers.

Bow down now rather than later because you most likely don't have what it takes based on your whining.

Nemont

RE:

>LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-19
>AT 06:48?AM (MST)

>
>Get it the game then little
>girl and do tell when
>will crooked Hillary be indicted
>or are you another Trumpette
>too?
>
>I have tried having a meaningful
>conversation on here dozens of
>times. The Trump living
>idiots have zero interest in
>that ergo I just call
>them like I see them
>and it hurts you snowflakes
>feelers.
>
>Bow down now rather than later
>because you most likely don't
>have what it takes based
>on your whining.
>
>Nemont
?

RE:

LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-19 AT 07:45AM (MST)[p]Examples of you trying to have a meameaningful conversation? All I see is an angry but proud he can talk now 2 year old spewing turds as a comeback and as intimidating. You have a weak mind. (Which might not be your fault) but dang....these people come on and have a good time voicing their opinions but you retort with tantrums or Bullying and name calling. You might actually have something good to say if you changed your diaper, threw on some trash cream and played big boy. But from what I've seen, you need a Binky and a Timeout ?

RE:

And as for opinion on the actual topic. I honestly dont believe she will be nor will Trump be indicted on most of anything because these type of politicians are frankly Untouchables. That being said, I am happy with what Trump has done so far despite a calculated plan to assail everything he could possibly try to put in motion. I hate to but the left deserves credit for their stamina to kill our country.

RE:

Mr Ne, I didn't realize you were so thin skinned. Has it occured to you that, as far ad I can tell, that basically NO one on the right side is doing backflips over Trumps budgets. Even though you spout off with your ridiculous rants and tell us to gfys, I'd still pick you up off the side of the road if your 64 mustang was broke down. MAGA

RE:

LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-19 AT 08:30AM (MST)[p]Thin skinned? Bring it on dude I can take what ever internet muscles you want to flex, it is the interweb. If you want to disparage me, my family, my honor, my chosen career, my business or my service then be prepared to also take it. That is all.

It's a 1952 Buick Super 2 door that my wife and I are working on now, Fireball straight 8 and Dynaflow Transmission. Not so much of a Mustang fan.

Here is the problem with the claim that nobody is doing back flips over Trump's budget, nobody is pushing back on it and the claim now is that it is just the way it is. Do you remember when Obama was president and the debt was a big deal? What about executive overreach and the imperial president? Any of that ring a bell? Now it is as if the Trump supporters have amnesia about what conservative fiscal policy and Constitutional governance means.

As for the whining that I put down people who state their opinion, WTF do you think politics and this forum is for?

So let's hear who, deep in their heart and no BS, actually believes Hillary Clinton is going to be indicted for the email server issue? Lisa Page can claim anything she wants but the facts remain her testimony was nearly a year ago and Nunes, the former chair of the Committee, never referred Hillary to the DOJ for possible charges based on Lisa Pages testimony. Why is that?

Nemont

RE:

>LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-19
>AT 07:45?AM (MST)

>
>Examples of you trying to have
>a meameaningful conversation? All I
>see is an angry but
>proud he can talk now
>2 year old spewing turds
>as a comeback and as
>intimidating. You have a weak
>mind. (Which might not be
>your fault) but dang....these people
>come on and have a
>good time voicing their opinions
>but you retort with tantrums
>or Bullying and name calling.
>You might actually have something
>good to say if you
>changed your diaper, threw on
>some trash cream and played
>big boy. But from what
>I've seen, you need a
>Binky and a Timeout ?
>

Well there is a long history of my posts, use the search function to educate yourself.

other than that, I give less than two shyts about what you think of me, so there is that. If you don't like what I post then don't read, fairly simple concept.

Nemont

RE:

LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-19 AT 09:07AM (MST)[p]Binky inserted! Now all can voice opinions! I knew he wouldn't talk back to daddy......what sux is u might be a good man. Maybe learn and address each human as that. Everyone deserves a say. Hell....maybe u more as a veteran but when you Rattlesnake everyone, you lose credibility.

Hillary Hillary Hillary

The wheels are coming off Trump's bus to Moscow and here we are years later talking about Hillary. priceless.

she's an old lady with no role in government or relevance to anything today, but a diversion is he best you can do isn't it ? I'm sorry, but she can't save your treasonous puzzy grabber from the carnage headed his way. boo hoo.

Good luck with your Hillary deal, we'll save the gallows after we hang Trump just in case you succeed.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

RE: Hillary Hillary Hillary

Oh HELL EVERYONE GET READY.........................................................................OH WAIT Here it is!!!!!!!!Get ready................. . .....Shoot Son...I thoughts for sure mate! My bad but I tried to have them ready for what's coming....Ohhhhh....OchoTard....

NeMont for President????? We already have a used car salesman, why would we want to drop a step below that and elect an insurance salesman????

NEMont and Ochotaint...it could very well come down the pipe but you twat%$ have lost your credibility and that sux because I think both of u have a little that may be relevant.. ...oop's my bad. Nope still twa$$ with nothing to add. Shoot son!

>NeMont for President????? We already have
>a used car salesman, why
>would we want to drop
>a step below that and
>elect an insurance salesman????

And there you have it. The reason Trump tards and idiot class are one and the same.

So you can GFYS if you think it is me who doesn't want to have a serious conversation or allow people to state a political opinion.

The rules of this forum are either you suck Trump's schlong and do as he tells you or you are called a bent wrist liberal. If you are not into schlong sucking and are a conservative there is little chance of getting into a useful conversation.

So again, you want to play the game then be willing to step up and do it, not just whine about it like a little girl.

Eelgrass is still having those caged heat Hillary fantasies.

Nemont

I'm sorry u were used NeMont...u may well be a great guy but childish behavior and numb politics were your downfall. That being said,if I have anything to offer for a hunt I would help u any way way I could. I Love this website and the help I've received and the people I've met on 5th hese hunts.

Hillary isn't relevant? That's funny. Ochoco you worship that old #####. AND there's a good chance she'll be running for president again. That's how relevant she is, or at least thinks she is. She still has control of the Democratic party. Probably because if people don't do as she says, they likely will soon be found dead by "suicide."

>NEMont and Ochotaint...it could very well
>come down the pipe but
>you twat%$ have lost your
>credibility and that sux because
>I think both of u
>have a little that may
>be relevant.. ...oop's my bad.
>Nope still twa$$ with nothing
>to add. Shoot son!

Why are you worried about anyone on an website using screen names having "credibility"?

I have lots to add, I choose to add that value where it matters. Here in the real world in my community where I live. The idiot class on here is made up of Trump apologist and yes men who can't wait to think what Trump tells them to think next.

Credibility on here is as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle.

Nemont

>I'm sorry u were used NeMont...u
>may well be a great
>guy but childish behavior and
>numb politics were your downfall.
>That being said,if I have
>anything to offer for a
>hunt I would help u
>any way way I could.
>I Love this website and
>the help I've received and
>the people I've met on
>5th hese hunts.

What ever., My "downfall"? Believe as you wish about me, it changes diddly squat in my life.

Nemont

I give u credit NeMont! U stick to your guns no matter! Sorry we dont agree but I'd still buy u a beer or whiskey and enjoy the love of hunting and living our dream peace be w ya!

>I give u credit NeMont! U
>stick to your guns no
>matter! Sorry we dont agree
>but I'd still buy u
>a beer or whiskey and
>enjoy the love of hunting
>and living our dream peace
>be w ya!

If you get over to Eastern Washington this summer my younger daughter is getting married in Kettle Falls and the drinks are on me.

I will be in Spokane and up to Kettle Falls for first 10 days of July.

Nemont

To All... i'm sorry if I came out belligerent but I have a strong belief and find it hard that we as hunters cant somewhat agree but it all goes back to the adage that Common sense just flat out isn't common sense unless we are all on the same page. Much respect to each and all.

Sweet! Love to take u up on that and CONGRATULATIONS! I have two beautiful daughters so I feel ya! If u want, I'll come wielding shotgun!I truly mean no hard feelings! Having fun for debate and ain't none of us got it 100% right! Cheers!

Kettle Falls, WA. I had to do a search but it looks like a pretty cool place. Is your daughter going to live there, NeMont?

I think the plan is to end up near Kettle Falls. Her soon to be husband is a Mechanical Engineer working in a secret place on a secret project in New Mexico for Uncle Sam, he could tell me if I was in the "need to know" category but I am not. She is a Family nurse practitioner, so can go about anywhere

His family is from Kettle Falls and has a beautiful ranch there. All his siblings have been married on the ranch so they wanted to keep that tradition.

So I will end up having one in Spokane and maybe one in Kettle Falls eventually. At least it is on the dry side of Washington and only a 9 hour drive instead of a flight from Billings to Santa Fe or Albuquerque.

I have one who can write me prescriptions and the other one who can fill them for me so I could get only best legal drugs.

Nemont

It sure is a good feeling knowing our kids are making their way in life and are well. Congratulations! I wish them happiness.

Hell, you can only imagine what your future son-in-law is doing in New Mexico. Looking for space martians is a starter. Good luck

Hopefully he's designing a big beautiful fence.....that works

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

oh he's working for Mueller and Wiseman....."the mother of all bombshell" fabricators.....cool

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

only a liar would deny there is a two tiered justice system.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>only a liar would deny there
>is a two tiered justice
>system.....
>
>
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans
>-- when they're dead...

Who do you blame for this two tiered system?

Who has appointed the last two AG's? How do the Clinton's rig it so that Trump's appointees do their bidding? Rosenstein was a Trump appointee as well.

Can you find where William Barr is on the Clinton indictment? Is it coming out this year or next?

Why did Nunes and Gowdy both sit on the testimony from Page and Strzok and not make a single referral to the DOJ for indictments on anybody? Now that they are either out of congress or in the minority they want to demand action but when they were seated, empowered and had the majority they didn't do diddly squat.

Put them all in prison as far as I am concerned but anybody who believes this is going to happen is either delusional or rode only on the short bus to school.

Nemont

you gotta live the Trump chumps. the world is falling around their worthless asses and they retreat back to the same diversion every time year after year. no matter what the scandal, no matter how big the failure , no matter how pathetic dear leader is, there's a Hillary for that.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom