Crow Dinner for Broncos Fans???

Tuffbucker

Very Active Member
Before anyone gets their panties in a wad....this is just a joke and for fun.....

What was said:

Vince(Colorado) said:

"You may not want to watch this next game though...Broncos are going to %^&$# Slap the Steelers "

NMHUNTNUTT1 said:

"Denver is gonna take em back to Jan 11th 1998 , when they slapped them silly . Slash threw interceptions , got sacked and Davis went nutts . Jan 22 2006 , big ben is good for a couple interceptions and Anderson is gonna go nutts , so ditto the above post , Detroit will host the MIGHTY BLUE & ORANGE and the Mudd ducks of the northwest."

Archer 16 said:

"Steelers are gonna loose, so you dont need to get the recording of the game anyway. Steelers will choke, thier coach thinks hes all bad and cool. theyll screw up and loose."

Starman said:

"Jeez Tuff, thats some strong language, I mean using the S-word towards my Broncos well, It just aint a smart thing to do. I think you should appologize. If not now, for sure after they win on sunday. "

Tuffbucker said:

"THE BUS is going to roll over the ponies....Big Ben is going to decimate them.....GO STEELERS!!! Seahawks v. Steelers in Superbowl XL.
BRONCOS SUCK!!!"

I said it once and I'll say it again....BRONCOS SUCK!!!:) :) :)

Dont forget to drink a lot of water, I hear Crow is a hard meal to swallow!!!

GO STEELERS!!!!

TUFF

>Dont forget to drink a lot
>of water, I hear Crow
>is a hard meal to
>swallow!!!
>
>GO STEELERS!!!!
>
>TUFF

FIrewater might be a little more apprpriate! (dont even care who wins) GO SOMEBODY!!!!!

*Ouch*

You guys are harsh. In fact, with the Seahawks up 20 - 7, I guess I now know better than to rub it in just in case the Panthers make a comeback...not sure I'm ready to eat a main course of crow.

QUESTION....

What do you call 40 millionaires sitting around watching the Super Bowl?

ANSWER....

The Denver Broncos!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOO STEELERS

Tim
Searchin' for a Steeler Super Bowl Victory

I honestly believe "ALL" now and days steeler fans are
closet case RAIDER fans....think about it!
(they will get their buses kicked....just my 2 cents)
3/4

GGEEEZE , THIS SUCKS ! The Mighty Blue & Orange took one in the arss for sure . WOW , the STEELERS are for real , destiny is in the steelers cross hairs . I still bleed orange & blue and still love the BRONCOS , ALWAYS WILL , just having trouble swallowing the buttkicking handed down by the steel curtain of the nfl . Congrats to all you real Steeler fans , and will be cheering on the AFC Champion Steelers on super bowl sunday , STEEL SHOT HEADED TOWARDS THE SKYBUZZERDS OF THE NORTHWEST...NMHUNTNUTT....STILL LOVEN THE BRONCOS

Bla Bla Bla...

Okay, I have to admit...I was waaayy wrong! The Steelers *&^%# Slapped the Broncos.

The Steelers really put the hurt on.

Go Steelers in the Super Bowl!

Later,
Vince (Colorado)

Is the NIGHTMARE over??????????? I was having a baaad dream and our Donkeys done got a "male donkey" whoopin. Tell me it aint so. Some guy name Blitz hurt us bad and our D lost its FENCE! Tell me when its morning....whew...that was scary!

McKinney aka Hiker
Proverbs 3:5-6

Wow Did the broncs take a beating. I think they got beat so bad that Im black and blue. Steelers will have to represent the afc for us. Hope they win it. But I still wouldn't use the S-word towards my broncos. The made it along ways. Im not just whining about the broncos, but. anyone else think that this was the worst officiating year in the NFL?

LoL I got a good laugh outta this thread, but sorry to say it boys, but the SeaHawks are destined to win. I'm calling the score: 27-24 SeaHawks Win.

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

Seahawks over the "Squealers" in Detroit 31-17. Rothleshamburger picked twice.....

Yeap we choked and the Steelers were way more prepared to then we were.....way to go Steelers...hope they win it all for the "Bus".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom