Crystal Clear Choice

nickman

Long Time Member
I despise politics.

Neither party in the upcoming election can be trusted to perform in an honorable fashion, given their ability to change platforms with the weather, or whomever is padding their wallet.

There is no doubt that some of the current problems in America today, need some serious attention. Who is responsible? Both parties. Who actually has a plan? Neither party.

All politicians draw huge salaries...for life...that elevate them above the problems of the basic citizens of this country. They simply don't have to DO anything! They don't care how many illegal aliens are here. They don't care what gas or bread costs. They don't care about your medical care. They don't care about taxes of any sort. Why should they? Once they are elected, they are pretty much exempt from the effects of any of the problems basic citizens face.

I don't see either party improving our lives in any fashion. We are going to get screwed either way and the only question remaining unanswered is, how deep and how often.

At this point, my only real concern is that the lifestyle that brings us all to this website, is able to be maintained.

My 2nd Ammendment rights, my ability to hunt and fish on public land, my ability to enjoy this country's heritage, are all that is important to me now. Any politician, or party, that wants to interfere with that, in any fashion, is on my chit list.

I see only one choice in the upcoming election that will pretty much guarantee my ability to continue this lifestyle.

I think it is a Crystal Clear Choice.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom