Current conditions Casper, Wy 4/4/23

jm77

Long Time Member
Almost 27" of snow during the 24 hours on Monday 4/3 and still snowing all day today. To say this is an epic snow event is an understatement.

Unfortunate for already winter worn wildlife, but the big question is will Game & Fish do what is needed?

This photo was taken from my garage looking at my front door and yes, I live in town.
338736755_1204516960199288_6205558963887657968_n.jpg

If it makes you feel better we got nothing again here.

You guys just keep getting it from every angle

I was up on the mountain last week. snow was 3 to 4 feet deep. Got up on top the ridges and meadows was bare to 4 inches of snow in places. Those darn elk are tough. spending little time with the available feed and living in the timber where the snow is 3 to 4 feet deep. No human pressure at all cause i was the first one in. them bulls in this area like to stay hidden

Last edited:
Good grief, meanwhile here as well not much.
Most of the state can't get a break.
Not good at all for our wildlife.

It ill get messy by weekend with the big warm up coming, shouldn't flood though I wouldn't think.
Sure hope not anyway.

Stay safe shoveling jm.

Watching the virtual meeting with Gordon and Hicks etc… interesting info on the snow pack…

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom