Current Motel ? Information -Baggs, Wyoming

Jerry

Have any good recommendations for Motels /Restaurants ? in Baggs, Wyoming, - from anyone who’s stayed there recently ? I’m looking to find a good/decent one for next stay there. ? Thanks so much ! Very appreciated !
Jerry Gold in Fort Collins, Colorado ?
E M : [email protected]

Was there 2 years ago during an antelope hunt and we stayed at the Drifter... nothing fancy but it worked. They have a restaurant which is ok food, not much else in town but a couple of gas stations.

Drifter worked for me and family on a antelope hunt that it turned below freezing. Planned on wall tenting, but motel was the ticket.

We stayed at the Cowboy Inn a couple of years ago. Family owned.Nice people.Restaurant,bar,and rooms.Is that the Drifter Inn now?

We stayed at the Dixon Hotel just up the river. Great place and nice people. We did eat part of the time in Baggs, though. And that Baggs gas station is a super place. Had everything a person might need.

As mentioned the Drifter works. Nothing great at all but a bed and a warm place.

As for food the better food lately has definitely been at Brenda’s Home Cooking north of Town in the gas station. We have called from way out and ordered ahead of time and they stayed late with our food in the past.

The Mexican Food Place burnt down, but they have a food trailer by the post office. It was always way better than the drifter. But the food trailer has not been open when we were there...

Drifter worked for me and family on a antelope hunt that it turned below freezing. Planned on wall tenting, but motel was the ticket.
Have any good recommendations for Motels /Restaurants ? in Baggs, Wyoming, - from anyone who’s stayed there recently ? I’m looking to find a good/decent one for next stay there. ? Thanks so much ! Very appreciated !
Jerry Gold in Fort Collins, Colorado ?
E M : [email protected]
Thanks guys for all the references & input ! Very very helpful & appreciated !! Gives me lots to go on now. I haven’t been to Baggs since late ‘90’s & things change a lot !!
Jerry Gold ?? In Fort Collins, Colorado

Met the owner of the RV park in Craig, when we were looking at a house he was selling. A really nice guy, and sounded like he ran a nice operation there. I wouldn’t hesitate to stay there.

I don't think the bobcat has been opened for years.....It wasn't good when it was open

Could be closed, it has been a while. Having stayed several weeks at each, IMO the Bobcat was more livable than the glorified ashtray/methlab at the Drifter.

Could be closed, it has been a while. Having stayed several weeks at each, IMO the Bobcat was more livable than the glorified ashtray/methlab at the Drifter.

the meth guys are long gone. Lexine and her husband are top notch....and great remodeling....

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom