For Sale Custom carbon fiber 6.5 creedmoor

970_lly

I’ve decided to sell a rifle I recently built for myself as I would like to build another 7mm of some sort. This rifle is built by Monumental Rifleworks LLC in Western Colorado, and I can meet anyone within reason in Western CO/Eastern UT, otherwise we will coordinate shipping and it will go to the FFL of your choice(they must accept from an individual, as this is my personal rifle and will be treated that way). I will get an accurate weight tomorrow, and will update with the exact round count as well. It has shot everything I have put through it (all match grade factory ammo) sub minute or better. I have a large amount of this ammo/once fired brass that can come with it if interested.

•Weatherby Vanguard 2 stainless SA action
•Carbon Six sendero 23” 1:7.5 chambered in 6.5 creedmoor
•McMillan Game Warden carbon fiber, edge fill, pillars installed, decelerator pad, 2 front studs, 1 rear stud
•Meraki Machine self timing brake
•Atlasworxs DBM w/ Accurate AICS mag (2)
•Talley 20MOA rail w/ integrated bubble
•Factory Trigger
•Action/barrel steel and brake Cerekoted wolf grey
•Weighs 7lbs even on my scale w/ empty mag

Please note the bottom metal has had some slight modifications done to it to allow proper trigger travel and clearance, which will be covered with aluma black. The area is extremely small and wouldn’t be noticed if you weren’t told it was there. I can provide pictures of this area and more pictures of the rifle upon request from serious potential buyers. The only potential trades would be for a Lone Peak, Terminus, or Defiance SA mag BF action or Tikka T3X mag BF plus cash. Otherwise the price is $1950 to your FFL, open to negotiating within reason.

15724BC1-A0CB-403C-B8A2-AF036C68B1B3.jpeg

2EA01F8F-1153-4D73-9E02-4F2AF8719F9C.jpeg

A64674BF-0DE1-446C-96BB-AD7F5396B508.jpeg

AFAA28A0-403A-4163-AB72-B925C664B498.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom