Dads Management Buck Hunt

passthrough

Here are a few photos from a management hunt I scored for my pops. This ranch is CRAZY! Our "management buck" scored 185 & 6/8. We saw a ton of 160-180 bucks that will be bruisers in a few years. Our two biggest bucks were a 240-260 NT and a 205-210 Typical. I hope we get to shoot another management buck in years to come.
571dads_5a_buck_124b.jpg

3840dads_5a_buck_129b.jpg

1785dads_5a_buck_131b.jpg

463dads_5a_buck_136.jpg

Awesome buck, bro! Congrats to your pops! Your dad's been putting the smack down on the critters. I was sorry to hear that "The Streak" was over though LOL!

congrats to your ol man! if they call that a management buck, sign me up! lol

what ranch were you guys on?

PJ, thats funny. After the dust settled he said, something about his one shot streak coming to an end, all I had to say was thank god he finally connected! To hell with his stupid streak. He said it was his first encounter with "buck fever."

Congrats on a beautiful Management buck! That buck is a trophy for 80% of hunters out there. The Humphries Ranch never dissapoints!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom