Dallas/Ft. Worth Airport?

polarbear

Long Time Member
Howdy
I have to make and emergency trip to Alabama on Saturday. I have a 7 1/2 hour layover in Dallas/Ft. Worth. Have any of you had to spend a ton of time at this airport and if so what is there to do to kill time? Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

7 hours in an airport? KY Jelly and a lot of trips to the bathroom! Make sure you have a Maxim with you. Have a blast....

I feel for you, brother!

Steve

Take your lap top and hang out with us here at MM.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Yeah, being Dallas I doubt that there is a t!tty bar within walking distance. I might have to get real liquored up on the flight in and spend the layover time sleeping it off. My luck, I would miss my flight to B-Ham!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

I spent an entire day in DFW a few years ago. I rode the shuttle around a lot. And sat in the bar and drank.

7 hours in the Dallas-Ft Worth airport will probably be the longest 2 days of your life......take a good book.

There's a Bass Pro Shops not too far from DFW. I bet there is a shuttle to the Embassy Suites next to Bass Pro (maybe you could catch a free ride). I can always blow a few hours there. While you're out, eat at Razoos...pretty good Cajun place.

HAZMAT

www.muddyroad.net

ride the train around to I believe Terminal E it is the new one. There are shops in there with no sales tax. a 3 liter bottle of Crown Royal(yes I said 3) is only 60.00 dollars. The store is a smoke shop/liquor store/ perfume shop. That terminal also has the best food and drink. Hope this helps if you are an alcoholic:)

I live just south of Dallas and the BassPro idea is a good one.It is real close to the airport...

Damn, that place has not changed at all. Back in Dec. 1964 I was headed back to Cali from Ft. Campbell, KY in the service and had to spend about 2-1/2 hours there in that terminal. I just caught some nap time on them hard benches back then. Same damn thing again in 1965 in April on the way home again before being sent to VN.

46 years and no change....that is Texas LOL

Brian

Pbear, just yell out "F^&* I hate the Cowboys!"

That ought to keep you busy for 7 hours.:)

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom