Damn Thieves!

bowhuntrJLG

Damn Thieves! Just came down from the Zunis. I had four locked game cameras up. The expensive ones were outright stolen and the older/cheaper ones were broken and the memory cards taken. All were locked up... obviously not good enough for the dishonest among us.

How other 'sportsmen' and 'hunters' can stoop so low is beyond me. If anyone reading this is guilty of having done this before know that God and Karma will one day catch up with you!

P.S. Don't know what irritates me more...losing a $250 camera or pics of the bull I ended up harvesting rolling in the mud and bugling right in the camera. These and hundreds of other pics I was excited to share with my children...

Sorry to hear about this.. I really hope it wasn't sportsmen or hunters that did this. I had a camera out in the zunis as well and I have several pictures of sportsmen on it and they left it alone. I have pictures of several bulls so if you want pm me and maybe I have a pic of the bull. I doubt it but if so I would love to share it with you.

Sorry to hear about this man. That breaks my heart, especially the children part. I will keep my eye out for anything. If I hear something I will let you know.

Thieves suck, I've had things stolen from my home but not from the woods yet. I'm a wilderness hunter if I can help it, and my friends got chairs and a sleeping bag stolen from there wilderness camp. This camp wasn't just a mile or two in either . Some day these people will get caught in the act by somebody who is not to nice toward their stuff being stolen, and it's gonna be awesome.

Sorry to hear about your loss. I can see that becoming more of an issue as popularity of people using trail cameras increases. It's a shame there are thugs running around the outdoors also.

Bummer. I hate thieves and scofflaws!

But personally I'd never stick a game camera up anywhere off my property anymore.

Just sad that is what this country has become.

That sucks. All it takes is one scumbag to bring everyone down.

I used to put out dozens of game cams. had one chip stolen, and one camera stolen. Pissed me off, kinda took the fun out of it.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom