Dang the bad luck, tragedy has struck again…

Shiras

Mr. MuleyFreak appears to be in hot water, yet again, for… wait for it… trespassing… AGAIN. We learned from his last time in the spotlight that he had a really hard time following simple laws and learning from his mistakes. He fooled us all and said it would never happen again moving forward. Turns out he lied to us all. Caught in a place he didn’t belong, this time in Idaho. Hopefully the Idaho prosecutors and fish and game don’t fall for his make-believe victim position and well timed mentions of his suicidal thoughts during the hearings, like the utah officials did.

Since this new development has been made public, I’ve also heard he might be, allegedly, being investigated for illegally obtaining a pronghorn permit as well. I don’t have any proof for that claim.

This holiday season when shopping for new gear and looking for deals, think twice about who and what brands you choose to support. These “influencers” aren’t who they claim to be. Some just hide it a little better than others.

With it being a felony level, I do hope he can afford a better attorney this time around. That last one he had was atrocious.
E437FC5E-8C94-482C-8092-C785D561004B.jpeg
30893D63-7569-4977-98AE-3381F4954288.jpeg

If he’s guilty I hope they nail him, but If he bites the dust there will just be another wannabe celebrity selling their **** “merch”. Too many fan boys out there. I like watching some hunting YouTube videos but I don’t buy any of their crap.

The list gos on , and so does their supporters, pretty damn sad!!!!
I’m am always amazed at the quality hunts these guys get to hunt on and the prime units
and turns out they are
1.getting permits under the table from the F&G ( newberg)
2.poaching & or trespassing
3 using canned hunts

bunch of whores and liers

Newberg didn’t get permits under the table. Might want to get your sources lined out…
He was getting paid by different states tourism departments & F&G for promoting hunts in their respective areas, he readily acknowledged that publicly
feel free to fall down the google worm hole about it

Last edited:
He was getting paid by different states tourism departments & F&G for promoting hunts in their respective areas, he readily acknowledged that publicly
Receiving tags vs getting paid for services rendered are two different things.

Ya and he wasn’t getting permits under the table dipshit. He was promoting an over the counter archery hunt….read that again. Also there were 4-5 other guys hired by the AZGFD to promote that.

Might want to get back in the Google machine…

Ya and he wasn’t getting permits under the table dipshit. He was promoting an over the counter archery hunt….read that again. Also there were 4-5 other guys hired by the AZGFD to promote that.

Might want to get back in the Google machine…
Why would states pay for marketing over multiple years if the marketers don’t have state issued permits to market? 2+2=4 ?

Haha. So he was getting paid to promote tourism in certain states? How is that a bad thing?

Mr. MuleyFreak appears to be in hot water, yet again, for… wait for it… trespassing… AGAIN. We learned from his last time in the spotlight that he had a really hard time following simple laws and learning from his mistakes. He fooled us all and said it would never happen again moving forward. Turns out he lied to us all. Caught in a place he didn’t belong, this time in Idaho. Hopefully the Idaho prosecutors and fish and game don’t fall for his make-believe victim position and well timed mentions of his suicidal thoughts during the hearings, like the utah officials did.

Since this new development has been made public, I’ve also heard he might be, allegedly, being investigated for illegally obtaining a pronghorn permit as well. I don’t have any proof for that claim.

This holiday season when shopping for new gear and looking for deals, think twice about who and what brands you choose to support. These “influencers” aren’t who they claim to be. Some just hide it a little better than others.

With it being a felony level, I do hope he can afford a better attorney this time around. That last one he had was atrocious. View attachment 96329View attachment 96330

Was wonderin' when this was gonna make it's way into the public. It was big conversation at the cafe over lunch opening day - surprisingly getting more attention than the willowy 22" buck my buddy had just shot...

If it wasn't illegal, then there is nothing to get worked up about.

I feel bad for MuleyFreak... you guys should too.!

Its not like there's anyway to pinpoint your exact location relative to public and private land boundaries so that you can see where you are down to like 3 feet or anything... like some military positioning tracker or something. :LOL:

Is your IQ level that low, that you can’t understand that the 2 allegations you made against Newberg are not related in any way?

Also, the BS you’re spewing could be considered defamation, and be grounds to be sued.

Do some actual research before you make accusations

Was wonderin' when this was gonna make it's way into the public. It was big conversation at the cafe over lunch opening day - surprisingly getting more attention than the willowy 22" buck my buddy had just shot...
dgfavor, do you have the details of what happened (or allegedly happened)?

dgfavor, do you have the details of what happened (or allegedly happened)?

Purposefully vague, but probably safe to say, we talked to the guy, hunting his neighbors place, who was all lined up on a nice buck they'd been watching prior to, then got located, opening morning. They were just about at the trigger pulling stage when the buck got stoned by a bullet launched from "way the hell over yonder". As non-accusatory as I can state it, the allegation is the bullet didn't have permission for the majority, if not all, of its flight path. It sounded like authorization for the bullet's departure location was sketchy and it's final destination was strongly felt to be unauthorized. Court will have to sort that all out.

This is how Idaho’s trespass law is in forced. If you are ticketed for trespassing while hunting and the ticket is issued by IDF&G it is a mandatory 1 year loss of license but not more than three years.

Haha. So he was getting paid to promote tourism in certain states? How is that a bad thing?

I've seen those vids. Don't remember a message saying he was being paid to do so it.

Further. If the hunting sucked, and AZ G&F sucked, would he say so? He's famous for saying he is an equal opportunity offender, so is this only true in places that don't pay him?

Truly sucks. If there was a disclaimer stating these vids were an infomercial then so be it. But pretending these hunts were some organic deal, is pretty misleading.

And last. How does it feel for the AZ taxpayer? You paid ear tuck to promote your state? OUCH!!

Last edited:
Purposefully vague, but probably safe to say, we talked to the guy, hunting his neighbors place, who was all lined up on a nice buck they'd been watching prior to, then got located, opening morning. They were just about at the trigger pulling stage when the buck got stoned by a bullet launched from "way the hell over yonder". As non-accusatory as I can state it, the allegation is the bullet didn't have permission for the majority, if not all, of its flight path. It sounded like authorization for the bullet's departure location was sketchy and it's final destination was strongly felt to be unauthorized. Court will have to sort that all out.
The guy who was hunting had his wife and kid with him. They were hustling to get into position to make a clean shot. Not a “Hail Marry” like Muley Freak did. Unfortunately two grown men beat a man, wife and child to the deer and illegally and inhumanly killed a very nice deer. This guy never learns. I hope they hammer him this time around.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom