Danner Boots

silverlake176

I've always been a big fan of Danner Boots. They use to be make boots in my home state of Oregon. However Danner has become greety and has shipped the boot manufacturing business to China because of cheap labor, now in my opinion the boots have became Chinese crap. I would like all hunters to stand up to Danner and quit buying Danner boots. We as hunters need to quit buying Danner boots until they bring there buisness back to the USA.

As far as hunting boots, I will only buy boots that claim there made in the USA. I hope all hunters will do the same.

I hope Danner suffers from there greety corporate attitude.

While I don't agree with Danner having some of their Boots built in China,they still have some built in the USA!

Right before Christmas Danner had a 1/2 off sale on their Boots!

I looked,and yes ended up buying a Pair of USA built Danners!

Cost me a 173.20!

Are Danner Boots worth 350.00 at Full/Regular Price?

Probably not!

But I am Flyin an American Flag on my Danners!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!

I share your sentiments about foreign goods however you can't simply lay the blame on corporate greed. It also falls to the consumer who has zero domestic product loyalty and will do anything to save a dime. Danner or any other company would not outsource to China unless people were willing to buy the product. I would actually say their outsourcing is more to do with corporate survival than corporate greed. You can't stay in the market very long when your competition pays pennies on the dollar for labor. Especially not once your customers don't give a damn where it is made.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Right on 1911!!!

I remember somebody here on MM saying DANNER was bringing it back to the USA!

Don't know if it's true though?

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!

Too late for me. I already bought a pair of Danners at their recent half price sale. Wish I'd have bought another pair or two. Aren't Kennetrek's high end boots made in Italy and Lowa's & Meindels made in Germany. Good luck finding some quality American made boots...

I called Danner a while back to complain about the loss of their "Made in the USA" boots. The customer service rep told me that they will resume production here in the US sometime this year. I don't know which boots they will start making again.

I've worn Danner boots for 40 years hope to for another 20 or so which is probably about what I've got left. It is a great company that stands behind its business. Find me a decent boot made in America. By the way the pair of Danners I bought at their 1/2 price sale say made in America.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom