Danner Pronghorn Boots

Now if they were 8"-10" Tall!

Nice Buy Though!

My Signature is a Short Clip of NVB & His Coal Roller!
"We Better Get out of the F'N Way cuzz Ole NVB is Coming to MF'N Town"!

Nice to wear EE sometimes. Just bought myself and my two oldest boys a pair of Pronghorn.

DZ

That's a great deal, hard to pass up. I had a pair of the 8" ones and they failed me in one season. Never were completely waterproof either. I wasn't real impressed with them, so I decided to upgrade to Lowa Tibets this year and am much happier. However, I paid a lot more than $57 for my Danners, and at that price they are probably worth it even if you only get one season of use. Let us know how they hold up.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-04-17 AT 05:49PM (MST)[p]They must be saving a fortune now that they are using off shore labor.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Dang. Out of 10" 13D's. I have a pair and wish I had bought two more when I bought these several years ago! And I definitely paid more than $60 bucks then!

I also bought a pair of 10 1/2 EE and if they're a little two wide I'll wear two pair of socks! Thanks for the great tip!

Bought my last Danner's on one of these sales. For the money they're great boots. I've had high dollar boots and they all start to leak at some point. At these prices, you don't have to feel guilty about pitching when they start to leak. Ordered two pairs. Thanks for the heads up...

Elkassassin, I with you on the 8" or 10" boots.
Danner Pronghorns are awesome boots. Hell I going buy a pair at that price!

I also like the Rocky boots as well with thinsulate.

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

Hi triple BB, you know I never had one problem with them leaking maybe I got lucky.
I love these boots

Joe

-Joe E Sikora

Bought a pair in 2003 and they were pretty good. Bought another pair in 2015 and it seemed they went to crap. I got a pair of Zamberlans before my bighorn hunt last fall and they've been amazing so far. Even bought a pair of their 997s for $170 a couple months ago. Never going back.

So?

Seem,s Like My 1st Danners a few Years back were made in the USA!

They CHINA Built Now?

My Signature is a Short Clip of NVB & His Coal Roller!
"We Better Get out of the F'N Way cuzz Ole NVB is Coming to MF'N Town"!

Not anymore Bessy!
Trump Tax!

Joe

Bessy are you getting in shape, practicing your shooting skills and shapening your knives
for your upcoming San Juan Elk Hunt?
It's your year Buddy!

-Joe E Sikora

> So?
>
>Seem,s Like My 1st Danners a
>few Years back were made
>in the USA!
>
>They CHINA Built Now?

I just got my new Danners in the mail today and no they are not built in China. But close Made IN Vietnam. I will be breaking them in on the April Turkey hunt it should be wet like every year so I will put that Gore-Tex to the test and see how they hold up. They fit good and if I can get a few hunts out of them I will be happy for $57. I don't hit the hills as hard as I did when I was a kid so they should hold up for awhile. :D

Well Joe!

My Sister Has Good Chance of Pulling it!

She Has one more Point than me!

I've Been Getting in this Shape for Quite a few Years Now!:D:D:D

Got a New Gun!

Got a RELH Knife that Needs Broke In!:D

Thanks Joe!

But I Honestly don't see it Happening this year!

[Font][Font color = "blue"]I Changed My Signature Just for NVB!
Like 6 Damn Times Now!

Think positive my friend!

Joe

-Joe E Sikora

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom