Darn elk hunters

Pnuts

Not a single tag this year. So I scouted set up game cameras did my homework and was ready for grouse season. Loaded up the dog headed out this morning 4am got to my honey hole. Bam an elk camp right in my parking spot. What were these elk hunters thinking by camping in prime grouse habitat. Isn't there something or someone I can complain to. Still had a great time . Hiked 5 miles plus with my son and our lab Ruger. Beautiful morning no grouse or mushrooms but came home with all mt shells. Good luck to all hunters and enjoy the hunt because your not always guaranteed a tag. Be safe everyone.

Pnut. No tags at all? Resort to shooting poor little birds.

Sounds like time to take a drive through the Valle Caldera.

Are you shooting grouse in elk country, during the rut, with a shotgun? Just curious is all.

Well ya that is where the Grouse are ????

We'll since I have a license, shotgun, dog and the grouse live where elk do I guess to answer your question it's a YES. They taste great and there not as heavy as Elk.

>We'll since I have a
>license, shotgun, dog and
>the grouse live where elk
>do I guess to answer
>your question it's a YES.
> They
>taste great and there not
>as heavy as Elk.

I wonder if there's any chance I saw you today. We're you on a four wheeler and have a chocolate lab?

Nope not me don't own an atv. Toyota Tacoma silver figure I can go anywhere A four wheeler can go . maybe still had a great time. Hopefully get out a couple more times.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom