Darn those pesky cameras

Adventurewriter

Very Active Member
Drats foiled again it it sure was easier to re-write history back in the good ole days witout all those pesky cameras.....

LAST EDITED ON Aug-04-08 AT 02:52PM (MST)[p] So dems can be as dumb as republicans? say it ain't so.

It should be noted up to 5 years went under the bridge since most of those comments were made and the war began, and at that time UN inspectors were not being ordered out of Iraq so bombing could begin.

Adventure, I have posted this video several times since it inseption on this board. Every time it is posted Dupe hurridly attempts to spin it away.

Adveture, to these left wing moveon.org types it does not matter the proof, the evidence, it is all about pure vitriol and hatred of GWB that matters to them. They have as Dupe has "Bush Derangement Syndrome"

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

202 as I posted it as good of a job you do I figured you had already posted it....but then I thought. Some people learn rrrrreeeaaal slow so what the heck.

Ahh that explains allot a full blown case of BDS....starts with a little rash....then the deranged ranting.....next the disjointed logic....the foaming and frothing...desperately typing.....adjusting medication?..

True story, how anyone gets any satisfaction out of saying " see they're moron's too! " never fails to amuse. so you were all wrong, I'm fine with that already.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom