daughters 1st buck

nuts4bucks

went out to my brother in laws property this evening to try and get a buck for my daughter hunted for about 1 1/2 hours and found a dandy buck for her to shoot one shot at about 75 yrds and the buck went down when we got up to it it turned out to be better than we thought he is a 4x3 17 inches wide with 3 and 2 inch eyeguards his bases are 6 inches and 5 inches i put the tape on it and the rough score was 115 inches i dont know how to post pics any help would be appreciated p.s i am the happiest daddy on the planet

sweet job!!
congrats to your daughter.. a few here can help with the photo!you can e mail to me and I will post when i get home from work...I'll pm you my address.
jack

hey rack sorry i havent got back to you ive been tearing sh!t up trying to find my camera my wife used it the day after she got her buck and now she cant remember what she did with it

Sure! Right! the daughter killed a 4 point and you just so happen to lose the camera... blame it on the wife. A likely story if i ever heard one!!

Actually nuts4bucks, Just kidding!! I would love to see a pic...and don't doubt fer a second that she hammered a big one. You're of right to be proud! Congrats to her for the good harvest and to you for obviously being a good and proud Dad!!

Kilo posted for me, does a heck of a good job!

Joey

Congrats to the daughter,but her first deer and no pics?? you'll be hear'n about that one for a while..,but she might be easy on the "guide"....but that's one that the mrs. could use for years!! really, nice job!!
Mike

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom