Daughters first bull

givemtheshaft

My daughter has been my shadow on the mountain many times during some bowhunts but 2011 was her turn to be the hunter and we had a great elk hunt with highs and low's but had a ball finding some bulls still talking and couldnt have gone better for us!!
3746img_6097.jpg

2708img_2759.jpg

3005img0114.jpg

239img0110.jpg

8001img0097.jpg

5259img0083.jpg

Atta girl, congrats on such a fine bull.
Great experiences with your kids can not be measured by boone & crocket, the tape is not long enough.

Congratulations to your daughter and you, those are awesome bulls.Its great to see women involved in hunting and being so good at it.Thanks for sharing and taking time to take good pics.

Congratulations!! Love the color on the antlers on your daughters bull, and the size of your bulls rack. Very cool. Is that last picture taken looking south-southwest?

Thanks for the congrats....we just had a ball and the only thing that would have made it better was to actually get a bull called in but they talked enough for us to just enjoy the moment...didnt realize what getting her up there on an elk meant so was a dream hunt. The picture was looking north...was just some pretty country ..... We covered alot of country and the hunt was alot harder than I thought it would be to just find elk but we were doing better than alot of others that we talked to, success was way down from what we could tell.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom