Daughters first Hunt Colo.

Morty

Looking for any advice on any deer/elk hunts that might be available
to take my daughter(12yrs old) hunting for her first hunt. Other than otc rifle cow/bull tag, wondering if anyone has found a good alternatives, even a doe tag would be great to find for her. She's excited after getting her hunters ed card, and I want to get her hooked so I can have a new huntin' buddy. Thanks

need to wait for leftovers to come out 1st Tuesday in august then pick the best available from there.
congrats on getting your daughter out, good luck.
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

I could hook you up with a doe real easy if you want to come to western Colorado. There are usually leftover doe tags in unit 41. We could probably even find an orchard doe which taste great.

Get Her a leftover 3rd or 4th season cow tag for units like 3/301. Then the youth can hunt all the late season hunts that go through Jan 31. Lots of land owners and outfitters give breaks to youth hunters in the Craig area. If not public land is good in the late seasons also.
Another thing to look at is the DOW youth Outreach Program.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom