Daughter's Sheep Hunt on Youngwild

ABQHUNTER

My daughter and I are getting pretty excited to watch her Armandaris Sheep Hunt episode this Friday June 12th. It will be on the Sportsman's Channel if any of you guys or gals are interested. I think it comes on at 7:00 pm here in New Mexico. We had a great time and she had a hunting experience she'll never forget!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-11-15 AT 09:18AM (MST)[p]I will watch it. That area is really nice county. Cool that they allow public hunters in there.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-12-15 AT 08:08PM (MST)[p]What a fine adventure.

I just watched the show.
Nothing seems to create bonds more than hunting with your kids. That experience will define many things for both of you, but the most important will be the close relationship you share, going forward.
Very Cool ABQ and tell your daughter congratulations on a great trophy
Well done!

I am glad you were able to share that with us. i hope this will be the 1st of many adventures you will have with your daughter. From the looks of it you will have the perfect hunting partner.

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

Thanks for watching and for the nice comments! We're of to Unit 15 in the Gila this October to see if she can connect on her first bull elk! Good luck to you guys on your hunts this year!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom