SOLD Davis Tent 14' x 16' Elk Camp Tent Package

BowHuntAZ

Like new wall tent. Used only one time (last week).

I bought it for a recent elk hunt and it was great to have for camp, I just don't see me using it often enough to keep.

These have a 10+ week back order right now from Davis. (I ordered it new back in May and didn't receive it until the end of August.) Copy of invoice attached. This is the "Elk Camp Tent Package" plus upgrades & added accessories. This tent has the one main door (Colorado door) with screen and one window. I have over $2,800 invested including the 1" EMT poles that make up the frame.

I did not use the stove so it is still new in the box.

Asking $2,700.00

Located in North Phoenix. Let me know if you have any questions about it. I don't participate on social media or much on online forums so please feel free to share with anyone you know that might be interested.

Here's a link to the Davis website for this tent package.
https://www.davistent.com/product/elk-camp-complete-package/

Tent2.png
Tent5.png
Tent3.png
Tent Inv_Page_1.jpg
Tent Inv_Page_2.jpg

So buy new. Use it. And sell it for an increased price?????? Am i reading this right?
No sir. The price on the invoice doesn't show the 1" EMT conduit that I had to buy at Home Depot and cut to size to use for the pole structure. Davis does not include those with the purchase unless you want to pay about $500 more for their poles. This tent took 23 - 10' sticks of 1" EMT which run about $16 each before tax so that adds another $368 on top of the $2545 the tent cost. Total cost = $2913. You'd be saving a couple hundred bucks and the couple hours it took to cut and smooth the ends of the conduit. Not trying to profit here just trying to recover what I can and offer a hard to find tent to someone in these messed up times of supply shortages.

Great tent. Nice setup. Kinda steep on price if you ask me but who am I. I’ll give you $2500 shipped to my door in Tremonton Utah. Lmk.

Great tent. Nice setup. Kinda steep on price if you ask me but who am I. I’ll give you $2500 shipped to my door in Tremonton Utah. Lmk.
Or I’ll road trip and meet you halfway in st George Utah and give you $2250.
Shipping this setup is most likely out of the question unless buyer wants to pay freight. With the 3 large boxes and 3 long pole bags it will be a hefty expense.

Wish I was headed that way for something but time is money and that's too long of a drive especially for that steep of a discount.

Appreciate the offers but I'll keep this for sale hoping to find someone closer to me, unless someone wants to pay for freight.

More like 6.5 hours one way. So you're wanting me to do a 13 hour turn and burn to sell this?

If you want to drive to Phoenix to pick it up I'll sell it to you for $2500.00
Bow, my experience with selling things is usually the first person interested is the one you want try to work the deal! If not you’ll need someone that lives close to you like you said shipping is out! Let me ask you this how bad do you want to sell it? If there’s no hurry don’t take liecabucks offer and look for another buyer! Now liecabucks what will it take to put you in this great hunting tent today?

I had a deal to buy a tent and offered to fly to an airport 20 minutes from the guy‘s house and he wouldn’t even drive that far!
seems he really didn’t want to sell??‍♂️
not sure why he even listed it for sale……..

I had a deal to buy a tent and offered to fly to an airport 20 minutes from the guy‘s house and he wouldn’t even drive that far!
seems he really didn’t want to sell??‍♂️
not sure why he even listed it for sale……..
I'd drive that far...:ROFLMAO:
Heck I'd drive an hour or two but not 6.5 like I was asked to.

Hi Leonard, I have to ask why did you live in this awesome tent for 14 months

thanks joe
Joe, I work on construction projects and get per-diem and to save my living expenses I live in a wall tent. I don’t have to pay utilities, etc, and I get a gym membership to take a shower and workout. I bought my 14x16 (used twice) in northern Colorado for $1000 in 2019 with frame poles, fly tarps, packing box, and stove. I feel that they worth every penny of the $2500, and I have owned other brands and Davis has been the best. Prices will likely increase over the next year.

D934343A-5BCF-4B69-AEA2-F195BCFE6EDD.jpeg

Joe, I work on construction projects and get per-diem and to save my living expenses I live in a wall tent. I don’t have to pay utilities, etc, and I get a gym membership to take a shower and workout. I bought my 14x16 (used twice) in northern Colorado for $1000 in 2019 with frame poles, fly tarps, packing box, and stove. I feel that they worth every penny of the $2500, and I have owned other brands and Davis has been the best. Prices will likely increase over the next year.

View attachment 53786
Very cool! That’s one I didn’t think about. The one that came to mind first was Maybe Mama kicked you out for a while LOL!

I bought an Alanak tent from Cabelas and I set it up in the back yard for for about 6 months, the neighbor thought I was in the dog house and Mrs Sikora wouldnt let me sleep in the house hahah

View attachment 53786

Your company hirin?!?!?!? :p

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom