Davis Wall Tents

I just got back from a New Mexico elk hunt where we used a Davis Tent. It was a friends, but I highly recommend them. Kept us dry in downpours and was very comfortable. It is next on my "gear to buy" list.

I don't know about Davis Wall Tents but I will put in a high recommendation for Canvas Cabins of Hillsboro, OR. I Have had one of there wall tents for 6 years and have never had a better tent. i have owned 4 other makes but now will stick with Canvas Cabins from now on.

I've got the 16X14 tent from Davis. Great folks to work with and I've used the tent for three seasons now. Love it. Thinking of getting a smaller one now to use for regular family camping.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-09-09 AT 11:04PM (MST)[p]Thanks to those who replied. I sold the tent I had (14x16 Western Wall Tents POS!) and just took delivery of a 14x16 w/frame angles from Davis. Took me all of about 30 minutes to cut the straights for the frame from 1" EMT conduit according to the cut list they provided. Looks to be a good tent and I'll break it in right during the rifle hunt!

Edited to add, if anyone in Salt Lake or Utah County needs 1" EMT conduit, there's a guy from Saratoga Springs with a whole ton of it (something like 2,000 10 foot lengths) that he's selling for $3.50 a length if you buy 10-99 (10 minimum), and $3.00 a length if you buy 100+. Cost me less than $60.00!

Below is a link to his add on KSL.com:

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=7994092&cat=&lpid=2

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom