Day 3

Deercy

Im curious if any colorado animals have dropped. My oldest boy hunted the buck I posted a picture of last week. We saw him again multiple times through the week, butnot Saturday or Sunday. We pulled out on Sunday night and moved to my favorite spot. My youngest boy has an elk tag, and wanted to hunt it. This morning he called in a bull and shot right under it. My oldest boy shot right over a nice buck early afternoon. Currently sitting over a sweet spot till dark. Wind is kicking. They have shot all summer. I kept telling them that its a lot bigger than being able to hit a target. Now they know...

I’m completely confused this year…..the only bowhunter I’ve seen was parked on a paved highway. But I’ve seen a half dozen or so people wearing orange? I didn’t think the bowhunters needed orange until the ML season started :mad: (a diss to the system that gives you nothing if you kill a bowhunter “on accident “). :mad: :mad:

I’m completely confused this year…..the only bowhunter I’ve seen was parked on a paved highway. But I’ve seen a half dozen or so people wearing orange? I didn’t think the bowhunters needed orange until the ML season started :mad: (a diss to the system that gives you nothing if you kill a bowhunter “on accident “). :mad: :mad:
Bear hunters

Pretty busy from what I have seen so far, helped a buddy and got close but haven’t sealed the deal yet, gonna head over to central co and mix it up with the muzzy this weekend… hopefully I’ll have something to post up, and not a grip and grin with a bow hunter…

Between work and school and 2 family weddings, the only bugles I've heard is in my dreams. The last 3 days of the season are mandatory though.

I always wonder why any red blooded American would schedule a wedding during hunting season.
Thats women thinking they are the only ones important in the process and everyone just needs to deal with it. Same goes for scheduling a wedding on a Saturday when there is a big college football home game locally.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom