Daytona 500

peakfreak

Very Active Member
Who's going to win the biggest race of the year? I think Jr. is back. He looked pretty good in the shootout. Watch out for the Hendrick train.

Hoping for a great season for Junior, but I am a long time Tony Stewart fan......but he is in a Toyota! Came within one caution from winning last week. Should be an exciting year!

I was glad to see Junior racing well in the shootout. Im rooting for Junior or JJ....then again, as long as its not Smoke or Jeff Gaydon then im happy!

I sure hope it's Jr. and I hope he runs well in Vegas for a change. It sure sucks to drive 5 hours to watch your guy suck a$$.

Go Jeff Gordon! I know most ya'll hate him. I usually go for the underdog and i hate the Yankees, the Cowboys and the Lakers. But I like ol' Jeffery and hope he gets title #5.

I'm a Smoke fan too. Also hope to see Robby Gordon do better this year since he got away from those crappy DEI motors. I like any driver who has to complete anger managment to race :)

pf,

I am hoping Junior does better out from under Teresa. "Gravy Trainer?" WTF? If he was racing and not competetive like Kyle Petty I could see your point. Seems he can stand on his own 202.

Should be fun watchin'. I am a Smoke hater. He is good, but I love to hate him. Especially with his new mullet and greasy hair.

Tonys' new doo-rag doesn't make him look any skinnier. He's a great race car driver, but a real dooshbag off the track. He will be up front all day on Sunday.

SOMEBODY!!!

PLEASE KNOCK SMOKE OFF THE TRACK ON LAP ONE!!!

I CAN'T STAND THAT JACK-ASS!!!

ON THE TRACK OR OFF THE TRACK HE'S A REAL WORK OF ART!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I wonder if they test Jimmie Johnson and Jeff Gordon for steroids? Maybe fat Tony does them too, but he doesn't work out so it just goes to his gut and hair? Maybe Carl Edwards?

LOL peakfreak!!!

I'M NOT MUCH OF A JG FAN EITHER BUT IF IT COMES DOWN TO Tony & JG I'M ROOTIN FOR GORDON!!!

I'M ROOTIN FOR UNDERDOGS WITHOUT 3 CAR TEAMS!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Johnson had the pole, but today all four Hendricks cars had engine problems(coating on the lifters) and had to change engines. Usually when that happens, they're sent to the back of the pack. I don't know if Johnson still has the pole or not. For sure they're starting at the back for tomorrows Twin 150s.

I love it when Fat Tony and Kurt Busch crash into each other.

Junior is going to win the Daytona 500, and Jeff Gordon is going to win the championship! Lots of things to happen between now and then, but that is my prediction.

YOU GUYS ARE KILLIN ME!!!

I THINK I'LL WATCH IT ON TV THIS YEAR!!!

PROBABLY BE 70 FRICKEN DEGREES JUST CUZZ I WON'T BE THERE!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

I hope it's 70 degrees this year bess. Look for me on tv, I'll be the guy wearing the Jr. hat.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom