DC Suggestions?

ColoradoRam

Was hoping someone could recommend a good outfit that does drop camps. Had a few in the West Elks that sounded good but they must not need the business cause they don't return calls or emails. This is for 2013. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I have used Colorado High Guide service out of Silt and David Parri out of Hot Sulfur Springs.Both of these done exactly as they say.good honest hard working outfits.

The Colorado high outfits in the southern side of the FlatTops,I think the units were 25 and 24,not sure though.We have taken 4 bulls there and seen a few others and several cows.
The area David Parri outfits in is 18 ,Troublesum Basin.Not as many elk ,but also not as many elk hunters.We hunted with muzzleloaders.i had oppertunity at two small bulls but passed and my buddy shot and missed at a 5x5.Only elk that we saw.
Both areas were not real diffacult terrain.I am 60 years old and had no problem.
I would not hesitate going back with either ,but I tend to like the Flat Tops a little better as there is a lot more elk there.
They have raised there prices since I hunted with them.Any more I do DIY hunts some where in NW Colorado.Where ever I can get a leftover cow tag.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom