Dead Coyote

highcountryfever

had this guy walk out in front of me. about a 100 yard shot.

4306img_0001.jpg

>Are they still running a bounty
>on coyote's, anybody know?

I know in S. Idaho they are right now...

LAST EDITED ON Sep-21-11 AT 08:57AM (MST)[p] Did you shoot him with your eyes closed too..???

NICE...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

>LAST EDITED ON Sep-21-11
>AT 08:57?AM (MST)

>
> Did you shoot him with
>your eyes closed too..???
>

haha lol. took me a second to have that one click.

>
> Did you shoot him with
>your eyes closed too..???
>
> NICE...

That would be thanks to my dad's amazing photography skills. He is still learning how to point and shoot. It is a common occurrence when he has a camera in his hands.

Ya it was shot with a rifle. We were out showing my uncle some new country for his rifle deer hunt in October. We stopped at a clearing to point out a few landmarks, they took off and I spotted something. Looked, and it was just a bush. As I turned my head, I caught something else out the corner of my eye, looked again and I could see a coyote sitting in the brush looking in the direction of where my dad and uncle were driving off. I baled off and grabbed my rifle. He had run about 25 yards from the first time I saw him, but still was looking in the opposite direction. All I could see was his head, so I lined up the cross hairs and drilled him. I watched him flop in the scope and then called my dad on the radio. The rest is history.

>
>>
>> Did you shoot him with
>>your eyes closed too..???
>>
>> NICE...
>
>
>That would be thanks to my
>dad's amazing photography skills. He
>is still learning how to
>point and shoot. It is