Dead Lion Mutilated

Although it's a violation to have those parts, it seems a little ridiculous to have a $2,000 reward offered when it was a definite road kill and not some kind of egregious poaching violation.

Totally agree Topgun. I simply don't see the logic of a reward for an obvious road kill unless it's to discourage future acts of this kind.

Eldorado

Not much of what goes on in Kalifornia makes sense anymore so I for one am not shocked.

Here in CA. you can kill a human and not much said or done. Kill a mountain lion or take parts of it and every animal lover in the state will want a "Dead or Alive" poster issued for the human who dared to desecrate that poor mountain lion.

RELH

No back peddling, as I said it was a violation of the law! If the person is caught, then they should pay the penalty as ridiculous as most of us think the law is. It just seems like a waste of money that could be used to help catch egregious violators, of which there are more than a few.

PROBABLY GOT MUTILATED BY COYOTES OR ANOTHER LION.

IS IT ILLEAGLE TO MUTILATE A LION THAT WAS HIT BY A CAR?

I SEE A NEW BILL BEING PASSED BY THE LEFT COAST LEGISLATURE!

Better pull some DNA & Ballistics!

I'll bet the Kitty crossed in front of elkun!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

It's been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
But this is still the place
That we all call home

sttm. not me. iam azz kissing some dwr law dog about a wolf, plus i only cut tails off who would want stinkey old kitty cat feet?

This is why I moved. Nice to visit, but I don't miss this kind of crap.

If it was hit by a car, is there a reward for that driver who murdered the kitty?

I would have cut the head of a road kill and thought nothing of it. Next time I was doing euros he would be in the pot.

KA is beyond hope at this point.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom