Dead moose on I-15 between Scipio and Nephi

There was a young moose hanging out on the santaquin exit last year around this time.

Traditional >>>------->

Those long legs can carry them a long way, when they are looking for the ladys! The NV boys are posting sightings as well.

Grew up on the Nebo unit and only seen two moose a cow and a calf.(that was 15 years ago)spent a few years on the pahvant and never seen one there. Quite a surprise to here about one down there.

We've seen a small bull moose on the Nebo unit two years in a row now. First time my old man has seen one up there, and he's hunted it for many years.

We run a CWMU on the Roan Cliffs above East Carbon, UT. We had 2 small bulls on us for years, I even found one of their sheds about 5 years ago while deer hunting. We saw them consistently for about 6 years but haven't seen them for a few years now... Never would believed a moose would be on be living on those mountain, anyone who has been up there would know why.

There has been an occasional moose on Nebo for 20 plus years. One was poached many years ago on the elk hunt. In the past few years the DWR has been putting a few moose on the Nebo.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-05-13 AT 09:46PM (MST)[p]>That moose is a cow elk.
> It looks like a
>moose but if u stop
>it is a big cow
>elk. It has fooled
>quite a few people.

At 75 MPH, I woulda swore it was a moose.... :)

No....... It Was a Moose. That's what I read on the Internet so it must be true, right?

If it really was an elk it doesn't matter now. How many people read the first few posts on this thread and went and told 2 or 3 people about it. Due to the pyramid theory tens of thousands of people will have heard by now that there was a MOOSE killed there. Soon it will be a legend!

I screwed up earlier this year and posted a pic on facebook of a moose off the deck of my in laws cabin this year. A lot of people assumed it was at my house which a moose would never be at. So for the next week I had dozens of people asking me about the moose at my house thinking I'm full of crap I'm sure. Who knows how many thousands of people assume there are moose at my place now.

Outdoors, you should just go create your own website so you can patrol all the stupid little ##### all the time and not have to lose sleep over us Utah guys anymore. Always worried about where Utahns post. Don't know how often you check the "state" forums(since you care so much, probably all the time)but none of them get much attention in my opinion. Keep sweating the small stuff.

Outdoors, You waste a big part of your life worrying about that. Hope you don't have any really problems....

I agree and it is slow here and I'm just glad some people are posting and not just posting about and worried about the little stuff. If the monitor wants it moved he will move it!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom