Deadbeat Thieves!!!

cjboz

Very Active Member
Well I accidentally left my wifes car unlocked last night and some tweeker piece of shitt rummaged through her car and then opened up the garage. Luckily anything of value is locked up in the safe. They really did not take anything except the change out of her console, some sunglass cases, and little odds and ends. The weird thing is in my garage I have about $500 bucks worth off North Face, Carhart, Sitka jacket, Frogg Toggs etc. None of that was misssing and the garage was not ransacked at all. Tool kits, drill, screwdrivers, tools all that was there. None taken. The worst is though they opened my chest freezer and left the lid open with a package of buck steaks sitting on the edge. Ruined a damn package of coveted Kali buck steaks!! Luckily nothing of real value was stolen, but luckily a reminder to lock your shitt up!!! I left my dogs at my parents last night, so I know they would have hit the ceiling with the garage door opening. My wife wants to pplug back in the garage door opener tonight hoping they come back so SHE can shoot em with her .38. LOL She told me I could finally order one of the signs that says "We dont call 911"!!:0 Lock up your things guys.

It's gettin bad boz!

Glad they didn't clean house on you!

Have your Wife Gut Shoot them an extra time for me!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

You were very lucky. Sounds more like a teenager then an adult burglar. some good advice. Not only do you lock up your car parked in the driveway or street. Make darn sure there is nothing of value sitting in the car that can be seen from outside. If there is, you may end up with a broken window also.

RELH

You can't gut shoot them for stealing unless they steal your pig then it's okay.

2311idiot.jpg

you're lucky....when we were teenagers we always crapped in the freezer...if you find a chocolate banana in there don't eat it.

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I left my girlfriend on the curb No one will still her I didn't even lock her up!! What is your secret??
Rutnbuck

I bet they will be back. Get yourslef a drop cam; it streams live feeds to your smarphone...or it can record.

You guys need to move to rural Wyoming. That sort of stuff is beyond my comprehension. We have not even had a trick or treater for 20 years we're so far out. People are welcome to use/borrow whatever they want. But if they come to steal, I've got weapons in every corner.

ICMDEER....+1, Never lock my truck or doors unless I'm gone overnight.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Nothing worse than a thief. I caught two young punks breaking into my truck in the middle of the night. I was azzed out and woke up to catch them inside my truck. I came running out the door cussing forgettin I was only in my underwear. To make a long story short I chased the SOB down the street and finally caught up to em. Drug him back to the house and sat him on the front door step while i called the cops. I wanted to pumel the kid so bad but couldnt when I seen him. 13 years old and breakin in my truck. Long story short cops came looked at me crazy standing in my underwear. They laughed when I told em I chased em down the road like that with bare feet. Now keep in mind this was when I had long hair and a beard from hell I will admit i looked a little homeless. The cops searched the kid and the bastage had pissed his pants. He had piss down to his ankles. Can't imagine what was going through his mind being chased by a homeless looking guy in his underwear

In Utah, maybe sex. LMAO can picture ya clear as a bell and now I'm going Blind.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

LAST EDITED ON Jul-24-12 AT 11:14AM (MST)[p]>Nothing worse than a thief.
>I caught two young punks
>breaking into my truck in
>the middle of the night.
> I was azzed out
>and woke up to catch
>them inside my truck.
>I came running out the
>door cussing forgettin I was
>only in my underwear.
>To make a long story
>short I chased the SOB
>down the street and finally
>caught up to em.
>Drug him back to the
>house and sat him on
>the front door step while
>i called the cops.
>I wanted to pumel the
>kid so bad but couldnt
>when I seen him.
>13 years old and breakin
>in my truck. Long
>story short cops came looked
>at me crazy standing in
>my underwear. They laughed
>when I told em I
>chased em down the road
>like that with bare feet.
> Now keep in mind
>this was when I had
>long hair and a beard
>from hell I will admit
>i looked a little homeless.
> The cops searched the
>kid and the bastage had
>pissed his pants. He
>had piss down to his
>ankles. Can't imagine what was
>going through his mind being
>chased by a homeless looking
>guy in his underwear

A good friend of mine from Oregon caught some locals messin' with his stuff and made a poster out of one of the pics he took.

Oh, he was on dialysis at the time.

DasKlonk.jpg

You were "azzed out"? You weren't parked out front of the chubhouse were you? You know Flounder and Rugburn park their junk in the rear.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom